715-716

Chapter 715: The Whole Family Wearing Modern Clothes (1)

(This version has nothing to do with the previous two chapters. The content of chapter 712 is the version where Taoist Master Changqing did not appear.)

Shi Qingluo's body was weakening day by day, and it looked very worrying.

In order to not let her family and friends worry and be sad, and to find a reasonable reason for the family to leave, she told them that the old immortal master missed her and wanted to take her away.

If she went, she would be enjoying herself.

Because the old immortal was deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, even Kong Yuelan and the others believed in his existence.

Because of this, they often heard Shi Qingluo's comforting words, and they slowly accepted it.

They were just worried that if Shi Qingluo was taken away by the old immortal, what would happen to Xiao Hanzheng and the two children?

At this moment, Shi Qingluo began to guide them, saying that she had dreamed of her master.

Master said that it was better for their family to be reunited, so he wanted to take them to heaven to enjoy life.

Kong Yuelan and the others still believed her words.

At first, she was reluctant to part with Xiao Hanzheng and the two little ones.

However, as Shi Qingluo spoke more, they thought that this family was going to enjoy life with the old immortal. Perhaps they would have unlimited longevity in the future. That was better than staying in the mortal world.

With this thought, she gradually let go.

After another half a month, the time Shi Qingluo woke up was getting shorter and shorter.

On this day, she suddenly dreamed of a lake outside the capital. She dreamed of her family of four boating.

Then, she switched to the modern world. She dreamed that her body's organs were about to fail.

In other words, if she didn't go back now, she might really die.

When she woke up, she saw her little husband sitting by the bed, working while watching over her.

Ever since she fell unconscious that time, she had told her little husband about the modern world. He had gone to the Emperor to apply for his office to be at home.

It was to protect her.

"Zheng Zheng, we might have to leave."

"I dreamed of the lake outside the capital. My family was rowing on it. I had a feeling that it was an opportunity for us to leave."

Xiao Hanzheng held her hand.

"Three days later, we'll go for a boat trip on the lake." Shi Qingluo said according to her feelings.

Xiao Hanzheng nodded. "Okay!"

He went to the Ministry of Revenue the next day and handed over all the official duties to his trained right-hand men.

Then, he went into the palace and gave the Emperor the plans that he had written for the benefit of the country and the people, as well as some follow-up arrangements for his official business.

The Emperor had a lot of spies and Xiao Hanzheng did not intend to hide it, so they knew what had happened to the Liang Family.

He could tell that Xiao Hanzheng was about to give his final instructions, so he could not help but ask, "Did your wife really dream that her old immortal master was coming to pick you up?