711-712

Chapter 711: Wifey, You 're Awake

Shi Qingluo stood in the room.

Not only did she see herself lying on the hospital bed, but she also saw her grandparents, parents, and her twin brothers coming to the ward to see her.

Everyone would hold her hand and talk about the past, as if trying to wake her up.

She tried to talk to them, but it was useless. They couldn't hear her.

Then, Shi Qingluo stood in a corner and looked at her relatives who took turns to accompany her at the hospital every day.

Even her parents, who used to be very busy with work and rarely got together, would take time to come to the hospital to accompany her every day.

She also learned from their conversation with the doctor that she had suddenly fainted from exhaustion at work. She had been in a deep sleep for almost a year now. If this continued, she would completely become a vegetable.

Shi Qingluo calculated the time. She had been unconscious for a month in modern times, which was almost a year in ancient times.

Looking at her relatives who were worried about her, she felt very upset.

On the other side, in the Yi Mansion of Daliang.

Shi Qingluo suddenly fell asleep in the courtyard. In the afternoon, the two little ones went out to play and came back. They walked to their mother's side to talk to her.

However, they realized that their mother was ignoring them, so they shook their mother.

Shi Qingluo still did not react, and the maidservants who were taking care of the two little ones realized that something was wrong.

They immediately went up to her and called out to her. When she didn't respond, they reached out and shook her hard.

Seeing that Shi Qingluo still had no reaction, the maid was shocked and hurriedly instructed the other maids in the courtyard to call for the princess consort.

The weather was hot now, and Shi Qingluo would often take her account books or books to the tree in the courtyard to enjoy the shade. Then, she would lean against the rocking chair and sleep for a while.

The maids in the courtyard were already used to it, so they didn't notice anything wrong with her.

Soon, Kong Yuelan ran in hurriedly.

She was shocked to find that her daughter-in-law was unconscious.

She asked someone to call the manor doctor over while asking someone to call her son.

The manor doctor was nearby and came over first to take Shi Qingluo's pulse.

"Judging from her pulse, there's nothing wrong with her body." he said helplessly. "I don't know why she fainted."

Such a situation was too rare. It was the first time he had encountered it.

The doctors had no choice but to wait for Xiao Hanzheng to come back.

Xiao Hanzheng, who was working in the Ministry of Revenue, was stunned when he heard the servant say that his wife was unconscious.

Then, without asking for leave or informing anyone, he ran to the stable.

He rode a horse back home quickly.

At this moment, Shi Qingluo had already been moved to the bed in the room.

Xiao Hanzheng walked in and saw his wife with her eyes closed. He did not know why he panicked.

He quickly walked over and checked his wife's pulse. Then, his expression turned very ugly.