"How about I test you guys?" another old man said with a smile.

The two little ones were not afraid at all. They were often tested by their grandfather and father. "Okay!"

Therefore, the old man read the article he had written and repeated it again.

Liang Yiran quickly repeated.

Liang Yijia had also memorized most of it. When the old man repeated it for the third time, she had also memorized everything.

The old man was stunned for a moment, then he repeated it again after half a cup of tea's time.

Most of the people present were born in the imperial examination, and there were also many officials who were born in the imperial examination sitting beside them.

They had listened to it twice, and those who remembered more only remembered half of it. Those who did not remember much only remembered one or two sentences.

But Liang Yiran recited it fluently.

Liang Yijia had also memorized most of it. After listening to her brother's recitation, she also remembered everything.

Liang Yulin had a proud look on his face. "My grandchildren have pretty good memories. Although they don't have a photographic memory, they can remember it after two or three times."

"It's just average."

Everyone present was speechless. They really wanted to beat up the smug King Yi. They were so jealous now!

They didn't expect the twins to be so smart and cute.

What a pair of little geniuses!

An old imperial uncle looked at Liang Yijia and teased her. "If that's the case, your brother is better than you."

"My brother is indeed better at memorizing, but I'm better at telling stories than him." Liang Yijia said confidently.

The old masters were all excited. "Then can Jia Jia tell us a story?"

Liang Yijia didn't agree immediately. Instead, she looked at her grandfather.

Liang Yulin nodded at her before she got off the chair and stood up. "Then Jia Jia will embarrass herself and tell everyone a story about the wolf." 

"Once upon a time, there was a free-range child. He..."

Not only did Liang Yijia tell the story smoothly, but he also had rich expressions and movements. Coupled with her beautiful and exquisite appearance, she looked especially lively and cute.

After finishing her story, she bowed to everyone. "I've finished my story. Thank you, everyone!"

How could there be such a likeable young lady?

"Your Highness, your grandson and granddaughter are too amazing. They're already like this at such a young age. They'll be amazing in the future!"

"Yeah, how could my great-grandson sit still when he was this old? It's even more impossible for him to memorize so many books."

"My great-grandson can understand stories, but he can't tell them so vividly like Jia Jia."

"My grandson started learning when he was three years old. I was quite proud of him before, but compared to His Highness' grandchildren, I'm ashamed."

"Wangye, how did you teach him?"

The intelligence of the twins was beyond their expectations.

Not only were they beautiful and cute, but they were also so smart and powerful. They were really someone else's grandson and granddaughter. They were too envious.