" Just a minute, baby. I have some work to do. I will meet you later and you can eat all ice cream." while keeping ice cream on the table and she kissed on him.

He started coming towards me and I completely ignore him.

" I am sorry, actually I was doing a important work."

" I could see how much important work you were doing. Now get lost from my sight otherwise god could also not protect you. I was standing hungry there waiting for you and you were feeding this girl here."

" It's not completely my fault, you pushed me in the pool and I had to go and change and when I came I first bought the ice cream only for you but suddenly that girl called me and then you came."

" Just go bring me something. I am hungry that's why I am sparing you otherwise I wouldn't have talked to you also."

" Ok, ok. Calm down, Miss. Ferocious."

And then he brought me the ice cream.

He said," Let me feed you."

" Only as a friend." I said in warning.

" Don't worry, you are not my type." he murmured.

" I am able to hear."

He started making me eat it, and actually I was also enjoying while eating from somebody else hand, suddenly Anya came after changing her clothes, Inaya , Kiara, Vivaan and Armaan came there. They all were shocked. Seeing all there facial expression, ice cream got struck in my throat and I started coughing , at that moment there face were like what the fuck is happening, my friends were really very shocked.

Anya said," What the fuck man! Aesha you made a new boyfriend so fast. I could also accept that Inaya can have a extra affair after her marriage, I could also accept Kaira marrying Armaan but you! how you!"

"Shut up!" I said while I could feel Rehaan smiling. " Don't smile!" I said but this time to Rehaan.

Inaya, Kiara, Armaan and Vivaan were seeing Anya like they will swallow her any moment.

Inaya said, " What you said! Repeat again and I will push you from Eiffel Tower."

Kaira added," And after that I will throw you from Burj Khalifa."

Armaan said to Anya," How can you even think I will betray you, Sweetheart."

Vivaan also said, " Anya before saying his name, you should atleast once look at him and Kaira and then should have said."

Anya said," Yahh! I should have thought . And if something ever happens also na I will never let my friend marry him."

To this Inaya said to Anya, " What do you think, my devar is not handsome, first look at you and then look at him." Armaan came at the back of Inaya.

Anya replied, " I saw my face and then his that's why I commented he is not handsome."

Kiara said," Armaan leave these people, you are very handsome but I can't marry someone else jaan, Ok Anya. So don't worry. And basically not any Malhotra." The last line she said, while looking at Vivaan.

Rehaan asked me, " Do you want some more ice cream?" I understood he was trying to make me the main focus again, looks like he is enjoying the drama.

Inaya said," Hey! Why are we fighting, it is not the important thing right now, important thing Rehaan and Aesha. So focus on them." Everyone nodded to her advice.

Now once again we were centre of attraction.

Armaan said to Inaya, " Bhabhi after your marriage, Rehaan bhai's marriage will happen. So get ready for a devrani."