She applied the body lotion and lip balm and left from there to kitchen

As she entered the kitchen she saw that the workers were cooking many dishesh.

She was confused that what is going on lately in this house .

But she didn't ask anything and made a cup of tea for herself and sat on nearby chair as her leg is swollen and it is a little difficult to move with it freely.

It took her too much time to take bath also because of her leg .

She was sipping her tea when she saw Rahul coming in the kitchen .

He came and asked the cook to prepare coffee for him

He sat on the other nearby chair .
He was using his mobile then looked at kshitija. He had something in his mind , kshitija could guess it just by looking at his face .

" What? " asked kshitija.

"What?" Rahul also asked .

He was not as bad as his parents but he was not a saint either.Its just that he never stopped his parents from doing their deed . He is also the one who is going to get all the things after his parents.Kshitija was not close to him as he never cared about her neither he stopped his parents whenever they were hurting kshitija.He just turned a blind eye to it.

"What do you have to say?" She asked and the way she was looking at him ,it was clear she would take no bullshit as answer .

He knew from the look on her face that he can't deny it now or not to tell her .

"Your in laws are coming today as they have decided your marriage date ." he replied.

She was confused and didn't knew that why were they coming here when they already have informed about marriage date to her uncle.

She didn't reply anything and drank her tea

After that she left for her room and took her medicine because now her leg was irritating her as she was not able to walk properly like she wanted.

She took her medicine and took her phone to check if atharv had replied or not.but there was no text from him.

Then she decided to call ahan as she has asked him to get information about raichand family.
She knows about Atharv but doesn't know anything about his family.

Ahan picked up her call .

" What information have you got about them? " Kshitija said.

"Well a messed up family it is " he replied.

"Would you like to elaborate sir" she asked .

Ahan is an year older than her and they both talk informally to each other according to kshitija's wish . But sometimes ahan can get on your nerves ,just like now .

"Umm ,Malini raichand is his step mother and his brother too is his step brother. His mother died when he was about 16 - 17 years old ." He told the information he has got till now.

"Okay" was the only thing kshitija could utter after this information.

"And shocking thing is that his father got married after just 6 months of his mother's death " ahan completed his information with this shocking statement.

Kshitija didn't say anything after that and just cut the call.

She was in her thoughts when it struck him that if Atharv was 16 -17 when his father re married then how come divij is just 3-4 years younger than him .