Special chapter 6

Começar do início

"U-Umm h-how do I-I look?" I ask while playing with my fingers. My legs were very lightly shaking because I'm not used to heels.

Fuck me why is he not saying anything.

"Kyle? Why are you not saying anything?" I nervously ask, regretting this surprise plan.

His shocked face now turned into serious eyes as he took heavy steps towards me, making me even more nervous. His entire aura turned so dark, it was intimidating me.

Now standing in front of me, more like towering me, he slides his hand on my waist, pulling me towards his chest. Fuck fuck I realized even my chest is slightly exposed.

He dipped his face into my neck, sniffing my perfume as his one hand caressed my exposed thigh. My entire face burned as I inhaled his musky scent.

"You look so breathtaking snowflake. How did I get so lucky". He husks, not removing his face from my neck.

"D-Do you want me t-to dress like t-this often?" I somehow asked in my flushed state.

"But do you want to dress like this baby? You think I don't see how uncomfortable you're in this tight dress?" He suddenly says, making me still.

He finally removes his face and hooks his finger under my chin to make me face him. His eyes hold nothing but love.

"You look absolutely stunning, breathtaking and divine. But if your comfort is disrupted then it's of no use". He says.

"Your feet are hurting because of these heels, you're constantly trying to cover your chest. How can I dare feel any pleasure when all this is causing you discomfort?" He caresses my cheeks as I stare at him with surprise.

"I love seeing you in your oversized hoodies and soft sweatpants. I love seeing you in those sexy business suits because it makes you look so powerful. My powerful woman. I love it when you're comfortable in your clothes".

My heart was beating out of my chest as I let each word sink in.

"But that doesn't mean I don't like this dress on you. I absolutely love it, but honestly answer me baby, are you feeling good in this?"

"I-It's n-not that....I-I mean yeah it is slightly out of my comfort zone but...." My voice goes soft and low towards the end. These fucking insecurities.

"What is it snowflake? Tell me". He patiently asks.

"I-I'm not feminine looking....These clothes....I'm not fit for these". I finally let it out.

I know I say that I shouldn't care about it but when it actually comes to stepping out of your comfort zone....it changes.

"The date can wait, we need to get rid of your insecurities first". He smiles and takes me inside the bathroom.

He turns on the light and makes me face the mirror and stands behind me.

"Look in the mirror. This strong woman who is never afraid of challenges and always makes sure her loved ones are happy and safe". He starts.

"Those sexy strong arms, those beautifully toned and strong thighs. That chest on which when I lay, all my stress goes away. And did I mention that when you hug me with these arms, I feel like I'm home. My home".

By this time he had his arms wrapped around me from behind. I was furiously blushing at each and every word by now.

"Your femininity isn't defined by the type of clothes you were or the type of body you have. Your nature is so pure, your acts of kindness lifts everyone's spirits and your mere existence gives me and others next level happiness. Whatever you wear, it doesn't change the fact that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on".

He turns me around and cups my face, "never forget how beautiful you are, you will have days where these thoughts will mess with you but by the end of the day, you have me....I will remind you unlimited number of times".

I didn't waste a second to crash my lips against his. Good thing claire lend me her transfer proof lipstick. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back with equal passion.

Just how lucky I am to have this man in my life.

Pulling away and panting softly I look at him, "thank you....thank you for being in my life. I love you so much". I say which makes him smile.

"I thank you for being my shield, I love you more". He gently rubs his nose against mine, making me giggle.

Suddenly he asks, "But...I definitely don't think you wore this for our date. There's something you're hiding hmm". He playfully narrows his eyes at me.

"Umm actually....Ryan wanted to see your reaction and I also wanted to umm see your reaction". I say which makes him roll his eyes.

"That garlic breadstick addict". He mutters, making me chuckle. "So do you wanna change? I can see the heels are definitely hurting your feet".

"Nah I'm a strong woman, see- Ouch!" I tried to take a step and almost lost my balance. Kyle simply laughed and quickly held me before I could break my head.

"Well...maybe the sneakers don't look bad with this". He suggests and I huff out in annoyance but yeah that's probably a good idea otherwise I'll be waddling the whole way.

"What about the dress? You wanna wear it?" He asks and I think for a second before softly smiling, "I think I'll give this a try for once but I definitely want to change into my hoodie after the dinner".

"Of course, I love my snuggly snowflake in a huge hoodie". That sentence made me laugh. Well more like wheezing.

-

Kyle was staring at everyone with dead eyes. He could literally kill everyone with his gaze. Why you may ask?

Because in the course of 10 minutes, twenty waiters dropped their numbers on our table and my sunshine of a man was not having it one bit.

"Okay I regret letting you wear that, why is everyone leaving their numbers here?! Who told you to be this beautiful". He whines in frustration.

"Oh Kyle, don't mind them. It's pretty obvious we are on a date-

"They called me your brother?! Brother?! Seriously. That dude had the audacity to say 'oH Is YoUr BrOther OkAy wIth Me GiVinG mY NumBeR?'.

I was honestly trying my level best to not burst out in laughter because honestly it was so funny seeing him all frustrated and pouty.

The waiter came to give the bill and when I opened it to check, my eyes widened. Oh boy Kyle is gonna blast for real.

"What is it?" He asks. "Umm....nothing? I'll pay-

He literally snatches the bill cover from me and shit. That stare is not gonna go well.

"Another number!! Are you kidding me!!"
"Kyle honey-

I chuckled at his frustrated look and felt bad at the same time. What a gentleman though, not once did he blame for all this.

I paid for the food since Kyle was all pouty and mad. When we got up, he instantly intertwined our hands and quickly got us out of the restaurant, giving death glares to almost the entire staff.

-

Oh god how clingy can this man get.

Ever since we entered the house, he's glued to me like superglue.

"Kyle! Let me brush my teeth at least!" I tried wiggling out of his hold but he's way tok strong.

"Nope. You ain't going anywhere baby. You're stuck with me". There's that cheeky smile which melts me like butter.

"Our breaths are stinking. Let us brush and then I'll let you kiss me". I bribed him and finally he lets go and instantly dashes inside the bathroom to brush, making me laugh.

What a gentleman I have.