Il-hyun motioned for him to come, but Ja-kyung didn’t even pretend to hear. He had just grabbed a pillow to head to Wang Han’s room when Il-hyun grabbed his arm. After struggling, Il-hyun sat up on the bed, hugged Ja-kyung’s waist, lifted his T-shirt, and put his head inside it.

Panicked, Ja-kyung tried to push his head out, but Il-hyun had already sucked his nipple.

“Ah!”

Il-hyun placed his tongue on his nipple, squeezed it, and sucked on one side. Even though Ja-kyung said he didn’t like it, he couldn’t help but notice his toes tingling as the stimulation was applied. Il-hyun’s head moved and came out from inside the T-shirt. Today, Ja-kyung was worried about Il-hyun’s eyes that seemed to be more empty. He wrapped his arms around Ja-kyung’s waist and rubbed his cheek against his chest, letting out a loud sigh.

“I’m upset. I want to be comforted.”

Ja-kyung knew that Il-hyun did this every once in a while. He weakens people’s hearts. Even though he cursed at him for being cunning, Ja-kyung couldn’t easily push him away. Il-hyun’s hand, which was wrapped around his waist, came down and entered his pants. He grabbed his a*s and rubbed it.

“Comfort me with s*x.”

Ja-kyung let out a groan and a sigh simultaneously. Taking advantage of his weakened state of mind, Il-hyun stood up and took off Ja-kyung’s T-shirt at once. He then made him lie face down on the bed. It appeared that his acting for trying to be pitiful succeeded, as Ja-kyung willingly followed him.

With only the upper body lying on the bed, he pulled Ja-kyung’s pants and underwear down to his thighs. Il-hyun reached out to the bedside table and opened the drawer. He took out the gel Ihe put in before, opened the lid, and squeezed it out. As the cold liquid entered, Ja-kyung frowned and turned around.

Il-hyun gathered the flowing gel with his fingers, inserted it into the hole, and rubbed it back and forth. Ja-kyung’s back stiffened, and his muscles were clearly visible. Il-hyun’s gaze was drawn down by the snake-shaped tattoo and landed on his name.

Il-hyun pressed his fingers into the hole while his eyes tracing the name over and over again. Ja-kyung thighs clenched and his hands clawed at the sheets as Il-hyun flexed his fingers and scratched inside.

“Ah!”

Ja-kyung turned around and looked at him pleadingly. The area under his eyes was already red, and he bit his lower lip as if trying to hold back a moan. Il-hyun wondered if Ja-kyung was aware of how erotic his face looked. After Il-hyun briefly tasted him before departing for Jeju Island, he couldn’t stop thinking about Lee Ja-kyung for two days.

Il-hyun rubbed his thick dick against the entrance and pushed the hole open. The muscles on Ja-kyung’s back were stiff. Il-hyun tossed his head back and let out a low groan when he was about halfway through. Ah, f**k. It feels so good. After completely inserting it, he grabbed Lee Ja-kyung’s a*s with both hands and squeezed it wide open from side to side.

“Mmm.”

While trembling slightly in pain, his hole tightened even more, chewing hard as if about to cut his dick. Ja-kyung’s a*s jerked as he arched his back gently. Il-hyun ran his fingers over the engraving of his name, then reached up and grabbed Ja-kyung’s shoulder to pull him back.

“Get up.”

When Ja-kyung stood up, his inside was tighter because of the posture. Il-hyun frowned and cursed. He reached out and rubbed Lee Ja-kyung’s dick while slowly moving his waist. Il-hyun moved the tip in and out to make it enticing, then struck it deeply to the root every now and then.