"Damn, you found some." He chuckled to me coming back to find Queen on the edge of the bed I don't know how I forgot to check on her.

"So you going to the party tomorrow?" He asked me coming in the room as I moved Queen over making her open her eyes. Shaking my head no as he nodded his yes.

"Are you?"

"I got to I'm trying to meet this nigga that can put me on to some work."

"But you already work montae?"

"I'm talking real paper that can get us out of here. Maybe we can get an apartment or a house somewhere for us and the kids." He said making Queen a bottle on my desk from the things in her bag.

"Yeah." Picking her up he sat down in her spot feeding her as we talked back and forth about moving. Truthfully I had been saving almost all my money to move but it wasn't enough I think at this point I had maybe 3,000 and that wasn't enough for anything the thing I would most likely have to get a roommate Lauren and I said we would move in together after high school since she planned to go to school locally. I didn't have a plan all I ever dreamed of was finally being free from my mother. But not I didn't have a clue where to start I just know I need an apartment and a car.

"Yeah shit I'm trying to move in the next few weeks shit I suppose to be apartment shopping you want to go with me." Agreeing to go with him at least I would know where to start when it was my turn.

"We can find somewhere to start our own family." My eyes looked at him as he fed his sister I didn't want kids. After dealing with my mom forcing me to raise Teddy when she ran the street or chased after men I had to care for him. And if I didn't she would beat me for it. I love my brother with all my heart but I didn't want kids.

"Why you looking like that?" I didn't even realize I made a face.

"I don't want kids."

"So you wouldn't want a little Mont." Not a chance I didn't want to make another monster of anyone.

"Maybe one day," I spoke to him leaving a small smile on his face.

"I guess we can wait until we graduate then." Nodding my head yeah in agreement with his decision.

"Yo, mom coming home." Unsure I knew she was out of town where I didn't have a clue, she hadn't called me or texted me to check on me. I hadn't heard from her in a while when we was home she didn't speak she was either locked in her room with her new boyfriend. Or they were having dinner out every now and then he would spend the night the next morning they cook then back in the room.

"I don't think so."

"I guess we going to spend the night." Nodding my head as he burped her handing her to me opening the food passing me nuggets and fries and him a burger. Tossing me honey mustard to dip my food in.

"Thanks," I said getting up to warm my food and putting the frozen dinner up. Grabbing the ranch checking the date before adding it to my plate.

"Lauren called you." Opening my phone to see lauRen called me it wasn't her it was her brother.

"I'll call her later." I said to him before sitting down watching a football game he put on. Feeding queen some of the soft fries I wasn't going to eat while she fought sleep.

"Damn, what she do?"

"Nothing."

"Got to be some you don't want to talk to you best friend."

later on

Knock knock
Knock knock

"Coming" Running to the door opening it to find Lauren standing in my doorway. As she held her hand to knock on the door again making me side-eye her as she stood there with a sly grin. Waiting to see what she wanted if she was going to apologize or not.