𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅 ℴ𝓃ℯ-𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆

'When is she gonna answer omg'

"Rosa!​ Where are you? This is my 10th time calling you!!"

"I'm sorry Isabella!​ I was getting ready, I'm done now!"

"It's fine i guess, where are you now?"

"I'm just heading out wait for me outside okay!?"

"I will, just hurry up!!"

"Okay, sorry!"  *hangs up*

'I really cant be mad at her, but I need to wait in front of the club now' *sigh*

*10 minutes later*

"ISABELLA!!"

I see Rosa running up to me so I hug her

"I'm so sorry!"

"it's okay, also I love the dress"

Rosa's dress

Isabella's dress

Isabella's dress

"Thank you, yours is gorg too!" "Okay now let's go in!!"

'Me and Rosa always had this thing where we would go clubbing every Saturday, or used to have... She left for  America a year ago because of my childhood friend, her boyfriend Marco, but since she is now back for a few months we decided to do this again'

"So what is America like, is it better than here in Italy?"

"Honestly, we should go to New York together"

"Hmm, i will think about it now Let's go party!!"

'To be honest, I always dreamed of New York and life in America since I grew up as a rich girl, but my dad never wanted me to go there, because he and mom met there.
I wish she was still here I really do, but I decided to go forward in life, I still think of her, go to her grave of course but after a long depression I needed to get up and do something, and I guess i found comfort in clubbing and drinking'

'Rosa was there for me of course, she was always there for me and I hope it will be like that in the future, don't get me wrong I just don't want to lose her since she means so much to me,
She always brings me happiness, we are like sun and moon, she is the shining  sun and always making  everyone's day better and I'm the moon admiring the sun and shining in her own way'

'Me and Rosa always had our imagination of us living next to each other in the future, with our kids being friends, going on double dates, participating each other's weddings and more things, we were always an inseparable duo ever since we were kids, so I like the thought of us going to NYC, enough of thinking i literally forgot im in a club'

*After some time*

Rosa and I danced for what felt like hours even if we were a little tipsy

"Rosaa, we should go to my house for a sleepover!!"
"What are we waiting for let's go now!!"

While we were going to my house we talked about our childhood

"WAIT BUT DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE GOT LOST AND ENDED UP IN THE OTHER TOWN?!"

"THAT WAS SO FUNNY HAHAHA... Ah I miss those times well except for the fact he was in most of my memories"

"Oh c'mon now Isabella, you hated each other for no reason"

"Correction I still hate him"  *Rolls eyes*

"You are so stubborn Isabella"

But we finally got to my house or should I say my mansion I don't know really, something in between?

"Okay here you go one of my silk pj's go change your clothes, and come to my living room so we can watch movies!"

"Okay!"

"Also Rosa?!" "Yeah?" "Don't mistake butlers room for the bathroom again..."

"I won't, plus why did you mention thatttt, it's embarrassing..."

After 15 minutes that felt like an hour

"Rosa! What took you so long!?"

"Sorry I love your skin care products okay"

"Okay let's watch now"

We chose 'Never Have I Ever'...

"Okay but Devi was a total badass in that episode"

"Yeah, I guess, that was interesting.."

"Isabella why are Netflix shows always boring to you smh"

"It's not that it's just they are weird like what the hell was that TikTok that they recorded"

".... Yeah I agree on that, but everything else is okay"

"Girl...Anyway I'm tired let's go sleep"

'I couldn't sleep i was thinking of my mother, i wish I could hear her voice again
And then I started crying.
Rosa noticed and she only hugged me, she never asked me why and I really respect her for that she wasn't curious and everything, she knew how and when to comfort me and i am very thankful for that.
I always have bad thoughts tho, she is a great friend and everything, but am I a good friend to her? I always had a problem with opening up and somehow she was taking care of me, never cried in front of me, and didn't want me to worry.
It makes me think I'm a bad friend but I'm glad that I have her still'

And after that, I couldnt feel anything and my body gave up.

A/N:First official chapter!! I think it is a little bit messy but it's just the beginning, Rosa's and Isabella's friendship is so precious 🤧 I had inspo for their friendship from me and my best friend who I really respect, and I'm thankful for her. Yall should check out her book called "Secretly Lying" It is really great, enough of me rambling lets go to the next chapter 💕