Alexi groaned and stomped his foot. "Can you at least not have sex in front of me some of us are single." Jestion patted Riley's chest signaling him to let go. Riley did put up a small fight before eventually leaving Jestion alone. The elevator dinged signaling they arrived at the garage. Riley and Alexi got out of the elevator. "We'll be back with your brother." Riley promised as he gave Jestion one last kiss.

Alexi nodded agreeing with the promise before turning to pick the motorcycle he was gonna borrow. "Can I keep it afterwards?" Alexi begged Riley as the pair put on gloves and grabbed helmets. "Over my dead body." Riley said as he threw Alexi the keys to his oldest bike. Alexi groaned, walking over to the old bike to get on. "Don't scratch my baby." Riley warned the boy as he got on his motorcycle and took off leaving Alexi behind. "I swear this is the last time I will help his stingy ass." Alexi mumbled while taking off on the motorcycle.

--

VEGAS

---

The group had arrived at Joseph's compound and parked a couple of streets down. Riley got off his motorcycle sitting his helmet on the bike. He turned and looked at the fifteen people that would be coming with him while three more groups of fifteen went around the back and both sides of the compound. He looked up and in the dark he could see Alexi settled on the roof of the house. As Alexi flashed a light twice the groups took off.

Riley and his group would be going through the front. Riley wasted no time shooting the two guards at the door in the head before using their thumbprints to get through the gates. His team was ruthless and fast shooting everyone on sight they came across. Some of the group led the people who seemed like they were just maids for the compound to keep an eye on them. Riley had trained his own maids for an invasion to protect his house with any means necessary, so while he didn't want to kill them if they were innocent he wasn't taking any chances.

Alexi walked through the house looking through every nook and cranny for the boy in the picture. He remembered the look of disappointment Jestion had given him when he called his brother in his own delicate words 'so fucking hot I can cum just looking at him'. Alexi didn't bother shooting anyone as he walked through the halls as Riley's team had him covered.

He stopped in front of two big mahogany doors. After taking a minute to hack into the lock on the door he opened the huge doors. When he got inside he whistled from the look of the room. It was beautiful, a huge king sized bed laid in the middle of the room and a few doors on the right side of the wall. He turned his head to the left and laughed seeing the excessive amount of sex toys on the wall. "This is definitely his room." Alexi mumbled to himself before he saw something move on the bed. He grabbed his gun walking over to the bed seeing two figures lying under the blankets.

Alexi put his gun away as he saw a familiar mop of curly hair peeking out from under the blankets. He pressed his ear piece and signaled to everyone. "Found him." He said before patting the boy to wake him up.

Elias jumped up not knowing what was happening. He opened his eyes to see who was waking him as he came face to face with an unknown male. Elias wouldn't deny that the man was attractive but chose to not react to that seeing as the last guy he thought was attractive kidnapped him.

"Get up, we're gonna get you out of here." Alexi told Elias, holding out his hand for the boy. Elias reluctantly grabbed his hand. He was happy at the thought of leaving the weird place but he didn't know if he could actually trust the guy in front of him. As they started walking Elias stopped letting go of the guys hand to go back for Caleb. He woke the boy up softly before helping him out of the bed. Alexi stared at him impatiently before sighing and walking over to the boys. He picked Caleb up bridal style and told Elias to hold onto him.