chapter 7, three deaths in one.

as me and alex walk back into the hospital, cole is looking at us like we just killed everyone he loved.

alex walks over to brionna and hugs her, me going to hug issac. "lo siento mucho arabella, si pudiera ponerme en tu lugar, lo haría." issac says into my shoulder.

i cry a little more before letting go. cole just looks at me with the guiltiest look on his face, me turning away and him sighing, walking over to a chair and plopping down in it.

i go sit down, nathan sitting next to me. "i'm so sorry, bella. but, i think you should talk to cole. he's not good right now, he's pissed and he just wants you back." i shake my head. "nathan, i don't know if he said what lee said or not, but he needs to feel the hurt i felt when i saw him flirting with erin everyday, or when i found out what he said. i just, i just can't." i say, getting up and walking out.

alex sees me walking out again with a stressed look on my face. he follows me out. "hey, bella, are you okay?" he asks me, i grab at my hair.

"no! no, i'm not okay! i just lost my dad, i broke up with cole, was told i was lied to, and think i like someone who i have no chance with because of how i fucking treated him when cole was around! god, i can't fucking do this. i can't, alex." i say, pacing back and forth.

he stops me by holding my shoulders. "arabella stop. stop worrying. about your dad, i'm so sorry, if i could be in your place, i would. i would sacrifice anything for you not to feel this. about the cole thing, he was a fucking idiot. he didn't realize how amazing you are. and how beautiful you are. god! you're the most beautiful and amazing girl i've ever met. and about the guy, even if you treated him horribly, he wouldn't be able to resist you. i know i can't resist you, arabella." he says, me freezing infront of him.

i cock my head. "what..?" i say, my cheeks turning red. alex pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear. "hey bella, what was that thing you wanted to tell me..?" he says in basically a whisper. i turn away, him grabbing my wrist to pull me back.

"alex, i don't wanna tell you. you're gonna hate me forever." i say, looking down.

he tips my chin up to look at him. "i could never hate you, arabella." i look at him, butterflies immediately growing in my stomach. "god, i'm gonna sound like a child." i let out a chuckle.

"i think i like you, alex. i'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. just, i've always liked you deep down. i love the way your hair falls on your head, making you seem innocent but wild at the same time. i love all your freckles, they make me able to trace my love. i love your soul, the way you see people for who they are on the inside and not just their looks. i love everything about you, alex. and i'm sorry if you don't feel the same way."

alex stares at me as i ramble on more and more. "arabella, shut up." he says, before grabbing my face and placing his lips on mine. i don't wait another second to kiss him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. i pull away to look at him smiling, before leaning back in and kissing him again.

cole's pov:

i look outside, seeing arabella and alex kissing...? what the actual fuck?

brionna apparently sees them, pointing to them. "when the hell did that happen?" she says out loud, looking at all of us. everyone turns to see ara and alex kissing.

she's kissing him back, what if she likes him? i fucked up, i fucked up bad.

issac walks over to the door, "ayo, fuck nuts, stop making out and get in here." he says before walking away, rolling his eyes.

"so she breaks up with me, then goes and makes out with my brother?" i say with great anger in my tone, nathan and danny stepping back.

"i guess so, man." lee says with a scoff.