As I was walking, I looked up at the ceiling and noticed CCTV cameras. The main thing that took my attention was the fact that it had webs on it, as a prevention to see what was occurring at this floor, and I knew that Venom and Spiderman was present. When I swiveled around, I saw Spiderman jumping down from the ceiling, and then Venom.

I sighed in relief, knowing that they had made it here unnoticed.

Soon, we reached the file rooms where they kept all documentations about shipments that had already been processed. The file room was a place of organized chaos. File cabinets crammed with hundreds of files and documents crowded any available space, leaving only a few narrow pathways to navigate through the room. The shelves were lined with stacks of binders and boxes, all labeled and categorized to be easy to locate and access.

"Ah shit." Expressed Spiderman. "We're supposed to search through all this?"

Venom shook his head and immediately came up with a solution. "Of course not. We're only gonna check through the past 3 months, because we know that the first high-tech weapons incident occurred 3 months ago. I know there's a lot, but it's our only option."

We all didn't have to scatter, considering the stacks of files we specifically searched for was nearby each other because the same months next to each other.

Venom was casually flipping through the folders, taking a normal stance whilst I sat on the ground, digging through a box of files. Meanwhile, Spiderman who was on the contrary side, hung upside down from the ceiling whilst checking through each file too. It baffled me to see him like that. I presumed it was just his comfort zone, so I let it go.

Throughout the process of that, I could somehow feel Venom stealing glances at me, though I wasn't exactly sure considering he wore a literal mask, but I could sense it. So I felt like initiating a conversation.

"Hey Venom," I cleared my throat. "I know I already showed my gratitude yesterday, but I really wanna enunciate how thankful I am for having you keep me safe. Really, thank you."

I could sense a smile behind that mask Venom was wearing. "Of course~ As I told you, I will protect you no matter what, even if it meant to sacrifice." He said.

My eyes widened a bit. I looked away from his gaze, surprised by his words. It was a normal feeling to feel uncomfortable when people were putting you as their priority rather than themselves, and I felt that. I was thankful of course, but I felt terrible for having him feel like that. We didn't even know each other that much, yet he was already willing to give up his life for me. That'd be the last thing I'd let him do.

"Wow." I breathed out. "You're that fearless, huh?"

Venom tittered before responding factually. "Not really. We do have one fear: Fire. He's very sensitive to that." When he meant we and he, he meant the Symbiote too.

After a few seconds of silence, Venom spoke again, his gaze looking towards my way with determination. "You can call me Jaehyun from now on."

"J- Jaehyun?" I faltered, very surprised that he had exposed his real name. Even Spiderman who I knew had been eavesdropping shifted his head towards our way, as shocked as I was.

"Yeah." Venom responded, or should I say, Jaehyun. "We've known each other for nearly a month now, and we're basically working together now. So call me Jaehyun."

"Okay, Jaehyun." I smiled. I then turned around and saw Spiderman in the same very position, still hanging upside down with a file in his hands. "And what about you? You gonna tell me your name, Spiderman?"

Spiderman's body stiffened, a bit tensed that the attention was on him now. "Me? Eh no, why should I? I don't even know you, girl."

Well, I mean the fact that he called me girl, instead of dude or bro, gave addition points to the contrary belief I had about him being Mark.