But she also didn't want to hurt a human either, even if she could compel them to forget.

So she settled for blood bags.

Rosalie didn't seem all that bothered, though she asked the difference of the tastes of blood.

Surely it's different just like each animal had a unique taste.

A positive was too sweet while A negative had a sour like taste.

B positive was a mix between sweet and spicy. It had a zing to it that Josie loved. B negative was more spicy tasting, it didn't have the sweet notes of flavor like B positive had.

O neg and positive was just plain bland.

It was universal and easier to get, but it didn't have the nice quality that the other blood types had.

AB positive tasted like a fine aged wine. Silky and smooth in taste, and it was another favorite of Josie's, but it was harder to come by.

AB negative had more of a tequila or vodka taste to it. A sharp taste that makes you want to cough it back up.

Rosalie was honestly amused by how her mate described all the taste that human blood had.

When they got to Josie's house Josie pointed out the window that was by her room.

It was open and unlocked due to the fact that Josie went on a run early this morning like at about 1 before she went back to sleep, she had been a bit nervous about school.

Whilst she wasn't as shy or as introverted as her older twin she didn't care much for humans either. Besides her dad that is.

Josie had human friends of course, but none that she was extremely close with.

She mostly hung out with Jacob during her summers here. Or sometimes with the Clearwater siblings when she was on the Rez with her dad.

She often went fishing with her dad, Harry, and Billy during the summers, spending her time out in nature. Like she did with her original father who liked taking hikes, exploring the forest around them and climbing mountains.

Josie had taken to many sports in her new life.

Soccer being her main sport, but she liked snowboarding, and was on the ice skating team when they had lived in Canada for awhile. Though Bella complained about the cold and so they had moved.

To be honest, Josie preferred the cold. Always had.

"You go on up, I'll be there soon." Josie said to Rosalie.

Rosalie nodded and jumped up.

She landed inside of her mate's bedroom and looked around.

Meanwhile Josie walked into her house shouting to let her father know.

"Dad, I'm home." Josie said.

"JJ, where have you been? You weren't answering your phone. Also I got a call from the school saying you missed your last three classes? Are you okay?" Charlie asked.

Rosalie tilted her head. JJ? She'd never heard that nickname.

Her original father called her Seph or Phina. Rosalie had been the only one to call her Josie.

Her original mother called Josie her mini me.

Mostly because the two had gotten on like a house on fire and many of Josie's personality traits came from her original mother.

At least during her childhood before her mom died.

"Sorry dad, I was out exploring and reacquaintinh myself with the forests around Forks. School got to be a bit much, but I'm okay now." Josie answered honestly.

Not to mention the fact that her not so dead lover and her reacquainted in the middle of the forest and then went back to her house for hours afterwards trying to remember that this was real, they were back together again and nothing would tear them away from each other ever again.

"Oh, alright sweetheart. If it gets to be too much again you can call me and I'll call the school to let you out. Are you hungry?" Charlie asked.

Josie grinned, her dad was awesome.

"No, that's fine. I ate earlier." It was true. She had a bit of fruit this morning.

But she'd need a blood bag before bed.

Luckily she had some upstairs in a cooler.

"Alright." Charlie said.

"I'm going to head up to bed now if that's okay, I want to get a good night rest before school in the morning." Josie said.

"That's fine, have a good night." Charlie said.

"Goodnight dad." Josie said as she ran at a human pace up the stairs and to her room.

Once she shut the door she was in the arms of her mate once again.

"You're new father seems sweet." Rosalie said.

"He's the best." Josie agreed before leading her mate to her bed.

"Hold me while I sleep?" Josie asked.

"Always." Rosalie said sweetly.

Just like that, Josie was asleep, finally content in the arms of her lover.

A/N: double update. Couldn't help myself.