《epilogue: Forgiveness》

×Barnacles's pov×
I looked at Kwazii as I ran over, we freed him and handed him to peso...

I hope he'll be okay...

×Peso's pov×
We rushed back to the octopod... where I put kwazii into the medical bay, but...

Kwazii was in a coma... I sighed as I walked over to the others "Kwazii is in a coma..." I told them....

"What...?" Barnacles said....

×Tweak's pov×
I ignored him, and now he was in a coma, Kwazii no... wake up I thought to myself...

I honestly thought Barnacles was going to blame me but he didn't.... I sighed as he went to his room... Peso went to Kwazii's side.... I went to my room, I couldn't believe this....

A few months past Kwazii was still in a coma, showing hardly any signs of waking up...

wake up, kwazii... I thought to myself...

×Barnacles's pov×
I was in my room, feeling guilty for Kwazii's situation.....

I sighed.... would he wake up?

×Peso's pov×
I looked at Kwazii... he lied on the bed, still unconscious, but alive... I turned around to stock my supplies....

×Kwazii's pov×
I opened my eyes, seeing myself in the medical bay... why was I here? How was I here, alive? I didn't have time to question anything, I had to get out of here, I carefully got up, and wrote a note....

And snuck out....

They wouldn't care anyways...

×Peso's pov×
I turned around Kwazii was gone! We had to find him! I quickly got the others and we went to search....

×Kwazii's pov×
I found another cave, I walked in, seeing paintings, I touched one and turned around, the cave blocked me in! I screamed for help and cried a bit....

×Tweak's pov×
We searched for a while until we found another collapsed cave.... and Kwazii inside.... Kwazii was good at getting stuck in caves wasn't he?

We managed to get him to follow us, but he was still hesitant...

We brought him to the Octopod.... Peso checked on him, Barnacles looked at a photo....

"Who's that?" I asked "my ex, Meldia" Barnacles said "we broke up when I realized we were not meant to be and I didn't love her" Barnacles said

Peso came out of the medical bay, Kwazii was okay... but still unforgiving...

Days later... he got closer to us..

×Barnacles's pov×
Tait broke In and attacked Kwazii... I protected him, and calico Jack came in and chased Tait away...

 I protected him, and calico Jack came in and chased Tait away

🐈The end🐻