[ 19 ]

***•_•***

***•_•***

TW: r*pe (I am so scared to write this.)

Wooyoung's legs were trembling. He was terrified but his feet had dragged him here and he didn't know why.

While Seonghwa and Hongjoong were planning their trip to Vatican City in two weeks, Wooyoung had been getting more and more lonely to the point he was going insane. He missed San so bad and he needed some sort of distraction.

Which was why he found himself standing in the same place that had him in such a vulnerable situation. A bar. He just needed a distraction. Once and he'd leave. He walked in, the loud music scaring the shit out of him. And just hearing the word "chug" had him losing his sight.

He hadn't spend even up to half an hour there before he was being pinned against the wall by some random guy who'd offered him a drink. And suddenly he preferred staying in the confines of the guest room Seonghwa and Hongjoong had given him, possibly getting drunk on ice cream and crying his eyes out.

The man kissed him so vigorously, pushing his hands against the wall and using his other hand to grip his waist, lips sloppily moving against each other.

He didn't kiss like San. Wooyoung hated kisses that didn't feel the way it did when San kissed him. It suddenly felt like three years ago, when Heeseung had dragged him to a bar and handed him to some old junk who kissed him the same way this one was. Who'd touched him the same way this one was.

Wooyoung wanted to leave.

He tapped the shoulders of the man, wanting to be let go of. When the man pulled away, he looked at him in disappointment.

"C-Can you please let go?"

"You're just scared of the noise. I rented a room upstairs, come with me", he told Wooyoung gripping his wrist and pulling him along.

"No I-", he tried to protest, voice starting to get shaky.

As soon as the door was locked, Wooyoung panicked. There was no way of escape. He felt trapped. The man was starting to take his shirt off and Wooyoung's breath was picking up. He wanted to go home.

"Come on baby, don't just stand and stare. Take those off for me pretty.", he made his way up to Wooyoung who shakily moved back, stumbling against the edge of the bed and falling back. He clambered over Wooyoung, his hands on both sides of the bed as he leaned in to kiss him again.

He had his body pressed harshly against Wooyoung and it truly felt like prison, like there was no way out. Wooyoung shut his eyes. Purely in pain.