𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

Lucy dreadfully follows behind Tim in her car on the way to his house. Once they both get there Tim parks in his driveway while Lucy parks on the side of the road.

Tim gets out and walks to the front door. He waits for Lucy on the porch before unlocking and allowing her to walk through the door first.

Instead of giving a 'thank you' Lucy just gives a nod as she stepped through the door frame and removed her shoes. Tim doesn't say anything except answer back with a slight nod of his head as well before walking in after Lucy and closing the door behind him, removing his shoes as well.

"Nice place." Lucy looks around while Tim walks to the kitchen.

"Thanks~ want anything to drink?"

"You got any tea?"

"Sure thing. Come take your pick."

Lucy makes her way into the kitchen and walks over to Tim as he is right near where the tea bags are.
She leans over the counter ever so slightly, she sticks her finger in between the bags to look through them.

"Tim, I'll have this one." Lucy takes out the tea bag she wants.

"Peppermint?"

"Yeah, I need something soothing to drink."

"Understandable... If you want you can go sit in the living room. I'll make it for you."

"Are you sure? I mean I- I can do it."

"It's fine, go make yourself at home."

"Alright, thank you."

Tim gives Lucy a reassuring smile, she returns one back before turning around, walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch.

***

Lucy is on her phone, she had removed her jacket and placed it beside her on the couch. After another minute Tim walks in with 2 mugs.

"Here." Lucy instantly smiles as Tim hands her the warm mug after she set her phone on her lap. Lucy opens her mouth to speak but delays for a quick moment, but she eventually gets the words out.

"I'm~ I'm sorry, Tim." Hr looks at Lucy slightly confused as he swallows his coffee.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong?"

"Yeah~ yeah I did. I have been brushing you over... And Jackson, when all you guys have been doing is trying to help me."

"Lucy... You went through something so traumatic barely a month ago, it's understandable."

Lucy takes a sip of her tea and looks down as she rests the mug on her knee in her hands.

"If you need to talk about it, I'm all ears."

Lucy hesitates for a moment, she sets her mug on the coffee table and leans against the armrest of the couch placing her foot under her thigh trying to get more comfortable.

"Now before I start this is gonna sound absolutely ridiculous." Lucy lets out a humourless laugh.

"I'm not here to judge, just to listen."

Lucy sighs before speaking. "I've been having these, god awful~ nightmares? I guess, I don't really know what to call them. I keep waking up crying, sweaty, shaky, that's~ that's what happened before I drove to the bridge. It's happened every single night since... I guess I just got sick of it, I mean I was tired~ still am. It's just~ I don't know to be honest."

The expression on Tim's face softens as he leans back into the couch.

"Have you told anyone?"

"No... Just you. Everyone else has something of their own going on, I don't wanna give them my problems to deal with."

"Lucy, talking about your feelings isn't giving people your problems, everyone at some point needs someone to talk too... Even me~ rarely."

Lucy shrugs~ not sure what to say. It's barely past 9am and she is already, ready for bed. She reaches for her mug and yawns before taking a sip.

Her and Tim just sit comfortably, Lucy drinking her tea and Tim~ his coffee. Just enjoying each other's company.

Just as Lucy places her now empty cup back down on the coffee table, she covers her mouth with the back of her other hand while she yawns.

"Tired?" Tim asks as he places also his, now empty cup on the coffee table.

"Yeah, just a little."

"You're welcome to take a nap if you want?"

Lucy shakes her head twice left, and right.
"Eh~ I'm not too tired."

"You sure? You look exhausted~ well you know, not to be rude it anything."

"It's fine~ like I said, I just haven't been sleeping much."

Tim and Lucy both sit in silence for a few seconds before Tim eventually decides to get up and bring their mugs to the kitchen.

After a few moments Tim strolls back into the living room.

Lucy has her head resting on the palm of her hand while her elbow sits firmly on the arm rest giving support.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Tim asks as he reclaims his seat on the other end of the couch.

"Lucy?"

"Hm?" Lucy mumbles as she snaps back into reality, clearly physically, and mentally exhausted.

"I asked if you wanted to watch a movie?"

"Oh~ erm~ what movie did you have in mind?"

"I have the new caption marvel movie."

"Oh, I've been dying to watch that!"

***

They are about 35 minutes into watching the movie. Lucy is still seated in the same spot on the couch as well as Tim, but she is lying down on her side resting her head on the arm of the couch while her legs are tucked against the back of her thighs.

Tim crosses his arms with his feet up on a the coffee table, he's watching the film, but he's looking at Lucy, he can't take his eyes off her. He feels horrible.

He knows that he will never understand what Lucy had went through. And it kills him that all he can do is hug her and tell her that everything will be alright.

9:57am

Tim looks over at Lucy to ask if she wants anything, but he can't help but smile. Lucy had fallen asleep watching the movie. Tim doesn't know what it is but this... Sensation? It went away as he saw she was finally getting some well deserved rest.

Tim takes notice of what he is actually feeling, he has never felt something like this before, he can't take his eyes off of Lucy, as she lays in such a vulnerable, peaceful state. Tim feels eased. He takes a moment to remember that she's hasn't been sleeping for a long while now. Tim guides his focus back to the television much less worried than before, now that he sees Lucy finally at 'some, sort' of peace.