First Crush?

Alice Pov.

Eislyn sat beside me the whole time and she was hot indeed and I really needed her to pleasure myself and shit but I couldn't get Y/N out of my head. We were in our room. We were paired 5 girls in one tent and the other 5 in the other tent. Of course I didn't end up with Y/N in the same tent. Lucky me as always. The first tent was ours: Me, Eislyn, Addison, Evelyn and Audrey.
And the other tent: Y/N, Beatrice, Thea, Callie and Ava.
The good thing about this was that Evelyn wasn't in the same tent with Y/N. 1 point for me HA!

I was putting my stuff on the little nightstand on my bed when Eislyn sat on my bed while the others were talking to each other.
"Who do you like, Alice?", she asked pulling her dress more higher so I can see her bare thighs.
"Y/N", I said proudly and I wasn't gonna hide the fact that I fucking want her so bad.
"Oh...really...", Eislyn said standing up and pulled her dress lower. I chuckled and nodded my head.
"Do you have a favourite?", I asked smirking.
"Yes! Callie...", she said really fast. I noticed her talking to Callie earlier on the bench. They fit, Callie's cute and would look good with Eislyn.
"You better treat her right", I said and I stormed out of the tent and sat outside on a chair.

There she was, in a blue dress, soft makeup and reading a book. She was such a beautiful girl, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
I made my way to her right when Addison sat next to her.
Freaking bitch! How could she?

I watched them giggling, laughing and talking to each other. Y/N seems to like funny girls and also attractive ones. I am attractive AND sexy! And funny...I think.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Y/N's mine not hers. Addison took her hand and I gasped so loud they heard me. I tried to save myself by coughing. Y/N smiled at me.
"Alice, wanna join us?", Y/N said smiling. Gosh I love her smile.
"Su-Sure", I said.

Addison looked annoyed by my presence and I couldn't care less. I wanted to shove it up her ass that Y/N chose me. Well, she just asked me if I wanted to join them, nothing more but STILL.

I made my way towards them with a victory smirk and Addison rolled her eyes. If this bitch is my competition then I don't have to stress myself because she's too weak. I will get Y/N in just one day.

I sat beside my love Y/N and smiled innocently.
"Sooo...who do you like?", Y/N asked me.
"You mean the first impression...well you. I really like you and I want to know more about you", I said, telling her the whole truth. I wanted her to know I want to get to know her.
"Aww you're so sweet", she said smiling.
"And you?", I asked, hoping it will be me but I don't think so since we didn't talk until now.
"I must say...Thea, she's such a good listener and very funny", she said smiling and looking at me.
Well fuck.
Good point it wasn't Addison, the bitch doesn't deserve it anyway.
"But I need more time to talk to all the girls", she said standing up.
"Where are you going?", I asked looking up at her. I feel like a bottom.
"I want to go change because I feel like I am sweating and I love this dress", she said pulling her dress down.
I wanted to watch her change but I can't ask for that. What the fuck?
"Let's meet at lunch", I said smiling and I stood up too. I couldn't stay there with Addison. I could punch her in the face.

After Y/N left, I went back to the tent where Audrey and Evelyn were talking random stuff and Eislyn was sleeping peacefully on her bed. I wanted to get ready for lunch and I really wanted to seduce Y/N and that's why I put on a bikini. Great idea as always!

After 1 hour I made my way to the "kitchen" and the half of the girls were already there cooking something. I saw Y/N washing some vegetables and I grinned. I wanted to see her at my house, doing the same.

She looked at me and smiled softly and I did the same. I noticed her gaze landing on my breasts. Great start lovely Y/N.
I went up to her and grabbed her waist softly.
"Heyy, what are we gonna cook?", I asked her and looked at the vegetables in her hands.
"Chicken salad with Paela", she said giggling and wiped the sweat off her forehead. What a beauty, even sweating is pretty for her.
"Delicious, because it's made by you", I stated and went to sit down.
She laughed and continued to do her work until I saw Thea grabbing her waist.