First Day

Alice Pov.

I was the first ever entering the island and the first sitting down on the bench. I was excited to be here. I was sure I would find an angel here and go home with the love of my life.

I applied to be in this show because I wanted to make new friends and a lover. My past relationship ended terribly, that's why having some fun here, won't hurt.

I felt the ocean breeze and I closed my eyes.

What a beautiful day to find a new lover.

I felt someone's presence near me and I opened my eyes.

I saw a brunette girl wearing a red dress with green and blue flowers on it. She was hot.

I starred at her and I checked her out. I noticed her starring at me too. I smirked. Maybe this was the woman I will see naked tonight.

I know cameras are everywhere but they have to turn them off at night. I can bring a girl behind the cabin or on the beach and make her scream my name all night.

She sat beside me and smiled.

"Hey there", she smiled and gave me her hand.

I kissed her hand and smirked.

"Hey darling"

She blushed at me. I smirked even more and I couldn't control myself to not get on top of her right now.

"Fast, aren't we?", she said chuckling.

"Only if you want me to", I said smirking and I was wet indeed and I really wanted to smash my lips on hers.

My hormones are going crazy. I haven't had sex in like 7 months and I really need it.

My thoughts were ruined when another girl stepped on the island. Me and the brunette girl looked at her and smiled.

I wasn't that attracted to the girls after the second girl. The girl I tried to make out with, right there.

We were already 9 girls and we had to sit very close to each other that's why I started touching the brunette's thighs.

I smirked at her and she whispered in my ear

"Later"

I got really excited but I had to wait until later because cameras were everywhere.

The last girl stepped on the island and my jaw dropped. I never seen someone so beautiful in my life.

I starred like an idiot with my jaw dropped. She had brunette hair, blue eyes, an outfit I wanted to rip off of her body and a cute smile.

She greeted us all and sat beside a blonde girl and another brunette.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was such a work of art.

I really wanted to sit beside her right now. But I couldn't. I already forgot the brunette girl I flirted 20 seconds ago.

This girl twisted my brain.

I was still starring like an idiot when I heard some voice coming from a speaker.

"Welcome to "Single's Inferno", where you will go home with your lover. You will have to spend 3 whole weeks on this island but if you match with a person, you two will go to the paradise and spend a night there"