Case Caught

"Yo, what are you talking about?" I said

"Why are you all up on her like you just weren't with me" Lauren said.

"Bro if you don't stop using our lines in this conversation people are going to think we've been together when that has never happened in my life. I don't know what fantasy you've been dreaming but keep it in your head. I love my wife and our kids and I would never jeopardize that for somebody who ain't even touching my wife's level.

Lauren scoffs, "I'm better than your wife and you know it. Like look at me" She said.

"I'm looking but I'm not seeing shit. You are sloppily built but you are skinny. You flatter than some cardboard but you built like a box. You built like a praying mantis." I said looking at Lauren.

"But my wife, she built like a Goddess. Curves are everywhere and in the right place. Ass so fat she can cover you up with it. The face is so beautiful it makes my day even when she's sleeping. She looks better than you even on her worst day and she doesn't have them often." I said smiling just talking about my wife.

I looked up she had a disgusted look on her face and I couldn't help but laugh. I heard Tyler laughing too and I looked down at the stroller and Camille was looking at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

" Tyler please get your employee before I let my wife handle her." I turned around and told Tyler.

"She ain't gone do shit," Lauren said.

"You sure I about that," My wife said making me turn around. I saw her stance and she was ready to pop off. She took her bracelets off and her hat still on with her ponytail now in a bun.

"Hey baby how about we not," I said pushing the stroller towards her.

"Nawl this bitch got so much mouth I'm about to pop her in it." She said sliding her wedding ring off.

"Fatima Annalise Taylor put that damn ring back on," I yelled. She wasn't listening to me she handed it to me and ran up on Lauren.

All I saw was my wife slam her to the ground and start giving Lauren body shots. She didn't want to touch her face so they no longer had to delay filming. I wanted to step in but Tyler stopped me. He was enjoying this a little too much. I remembered my wife is taking boxing classes so I rushed and grabbed her off of Lauren.

"I see that bitch ain't taking no more shit." She screamed. I was lost, My wife's hands were red and she was red in the face.

I saw Tyler walk over to Lauren and help her up.

"Did you at least pinch the woman?" Tyler asked Lauren.

"I started laughing hard, swaying side to side to calm my overly upset wife down. I gave her a kiss and let her go.

"Where is Poppa?" I asked her. Poppa answered my question when I heard him call for my wife.

"Mommie." I heard down the hall.