[| COOKING FOR THE GRATER GOOD |] - PREVIEW

Trophy: Hey, losers! Get over here.

Baseball: Can you please get over your giant ego for a second and not address us that way?

Teddy Bear: His ego isn't as giant as you, fatty.

Baseball, yelling: IM NOT-

Trophy, holding the picture behind his back: Anyway, I want you all to discover the Knife you all know and love-

Nickel: Love?

Trophy: -Isn't what he seems. Warning: you may die of laughter. If you can't resist the urge to laugh, you may wanna leave.

Cheesy: Darn! See ya, guys.
Walks away

Trophy: Alright, here it goes...
Shows the picture
Trophy: Knife is a girly, doll-obsessed freak!

All the Season 2 contestants laugh, except for box.

Baseball: Honestly, I don't care.

Trophy: Are you serious? You actually support this?!

Teddy Bear: Uhh.. yeah? I personally don't see a problem, plus, idiotic island.

Trophy: What does that have to do with anything?!

Baseball: He had it in idiotic island. It was his hobby. Something to do. I had a book, Nickel had his rubber ball, everyone had something to keep them busy in there. Well, uh, except for Paper, but he went crazy and tried to kill everyone. Is that what you want? Do you want Knife to go rabid and kill us all?!

Lightbulb: I didn't need anything on idiotic island, and I turned out just grand.

Teddy Bear: That was because you entertained yourself.

Fan: I wouldn't judge a fellow fan.

Lightbulb: Let's go blow this popsicle stand.
Starts to walk off.

Trophy: Hey! Stop walking! This is some serious loserdom we have here!

Knife: Well, well, well. Look what we got here. Guess you feel like a real loser right now. Of course! I know I sure would. Just remember: You're a jock, and I'm a jerk. You never had a chance against me from the start.

Trophy: Oh, go jump off a bridge.
walks off

[[ preview bc yeah soo ]]