[| AQUATIC CONFLICT |]

T.B.: nobody will know, it's just a game. Just, manipulate and use them. They won't last long anyways, just act rude, they won't talk to you if your being rude, then, use them for black mail and "apologize" to them, and then manipulate. No one will know, ted....I should stop talking.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Bow: pointing to Teddy bear Hey Marshmallow, throw at the stupid kiwi over there!!

Teddy bear: huh? What kiwi- The ball hits her in the face. OH MY FLUFFING ROOSEVELT?! WHO THE FLUFF THREW THAT!!? WHOEVER DID THAT, WANTS TO FUC-

Insert ii intro here,,,,

Mephone: Did you enjoy your trip around the world, guys?

Marshmallow: Yeah! We even made a slideshow!

A slideshow is shown with pictures of Pickle in front of the Statue of Liberty; Knife and Bomb in front of the pyramids; OJ, Paper, Bow, and Taco at Mount Rushmore; Taco and Lightbulb in front of the Eiffel Tower; Baseball, Salt, and Pepper at the Niagara Falls; Paintbrush in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa; Nickel and Teddy bear in front of the Grand Canyon; Paper and Marshmallow on Easter Island, with MePhone4S hiding in the background; Bow licking Stonehenge; MePhone4 at Area 51; Fan and Baseball on the Chinese Wall; and finally Balloon alone in the cage on Idiotic Island.

Mephone: Yeah, well, whatever. It's time for a double elimination! Two people will be going home, as I said earlier. But which two? Let's find out!

ELIMINATED TIME!! (Dun dun,,)

Mephone: The two contestants with the most votes will be eliminated.

Teddy bear: Oh my gosh! I hope it's Paintbrush!

Paintbrush: You brat! I wish Santa took you with him

Teddy bear: hey!

Mephone: Be quiet! Anyway, viewers, there was some confusion. When I said that two contestants were going to be eliminated, the viewers voted for two contestants, but I only wanted you to vote for one contestant, with the top two vote getters getting eliminated. So because of that, the contestant you listed first will be counted as your vote.

Zkipz and diez,,,

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Mephone: With those two gone, you are the final eight, and we have reached the official halfway mark! In honor of this, there are no more teams. Team Epic and Team Chickenleg, you are gone, and now, all contestants will compete as individuals.

Oj: Oh no, are you serious?!

Mephone: Do I look like I'm kidding to you? makes a weird face as a scream is heard

Pickle: Yay, we did it! Alliance! Finally!

Oj: Forget the alliance. I quit!

Pickle: what? Why?!

Oj: I can't stand to work with Bomb.

Bomb: H-H-Hey, OJ!

Oj: Don't play dumb! You betrayed our friendship last episode. You killed me just so you could win the challenge. You know, despite other thoughts, I've accepted you for who you are, and you just stabbed me in the back!

Teddy bear: really? Never would expect someone like Bomb to do that...

Bomb: I-I-I-

Oj: I don't wanna hear it. I'm making a new alliance.

Paper: New... alliance? Can I join?

Oj: You know what? Yeah. We're an alliance now. Without Bomb.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

T.B.: looks like bomb did all that for me, Heh! Must've been sad to see a teammate of some kind to be kicked out, well, not for me..

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Cut to Bow and Marshmallow, who are already underwater wearing masks.

Bow: Come on, Marshmallow! Let's go win the contest!

Marshmallow: Alright! Let's go, Bow!

Teddy Bear swims up to them.

Teddy bear: hey!! Where the fluff are you going to??!

Marshmallow: To find the treasure, remember..?? And uh..we gotta go now bye!!

Teddy bear: wait, wait, wait!!

Teddy bear would pull marshmallow back,, (zeemz a little gay,,,,(totally not forezhadowing,,,))

Teddy bear would get out a certain, gift card..

Teddy bear: oh!! Look, I wonder who's, Wal-mart card this is!! >:]

Marshmallow: M-my Wal-Mart card! Where did you get that?

Teddy bear: can't answer that, but!! I do wonder what would happen to this card.. (*^‿^*)

Teddy Bear rips the card in half.

Teddy Bear: hah!! That was funny as heck!!

Teddy Bear would leave quickly, leaving marshmallow sad with bow.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

T.B.: one down, six more to go!! They most be REALLY dumb.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Mephone: Well, you win immunity! Okay then, viewers. Vote for either Marshmallow, Bomb, Bow, Pickle, OJ, Taco, or Teddy! The contestant with the most votes will be eliminated!