Hyunjin's pov
"we are dying over here hyunjin...you said you would tell us when you come...now talk...what happened?" changbin hyung asked with curious eyes.
"calm down hyung..."
"you went missing since yesterday...it is almost lunchtime and you just came...how did it go?" he cut me off as chan hyung looked at me with crossed arms.
I took a seat on my chair taking a deep breath.
"well we talked and...like..."I cleared my throat as the two looked at us confused.
"and like what?" chan hyung asked.

"we spent last night together...like slept together" I murmured clearing my throat at the two oldest's eyes turned wide.
"you went to talk to him how the hell did that happen..."
"things got out of hands okay...take a seat...i will tell you" I cut chan off who sighed but did as I asked.

Flashbacks

I walked around the house waiting for the phone call, kangsoo said that the dark stone are going to send a man for him sooner or later...I don't believe that I had ever thought about something like this before...well it is just a chance that they will send minho hyung but I am willing to take it...chan and changbin hyung wanted to come with me but I refused...they were the ones who found this man...him being an employee in Felix's firm is just coincidence that helped us find him...he took a loan from the dark stone and he couldn't pay them back.

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket cutting my thoughts short.
"yes" I answered.
"Mr hwang he is coming inside the house...please be careful...i think they sent hoseok" he said making me frown then freeze....wait hoseok...his name...minho's twin was called hoseok right?
"how did you know?" I asked gripping the phone hard, I looked from the window to see a shadow wearing all in black...his mask his cap his leather jacket....i immediately went to hide waiting for him to enter.
"I heard the boss talk about him once.he usually send him in this kind of jobs....I mean assassination " the man through the phone said making my heart clench."please be careful...i don't know why you wanted to do this...but you could get hurt."he added.

"don't worry about me... take care of your family and don't do anything stupid again" I said.
"thank you Mr hwang" he replied before I hang up.
"kangsoo" a loud familiar voice echoed throughout the house....it is him...i felt my heart shake inside my chest...is it nervousness or excitement? I don't know.
"I should have thought about this plan before...long time no seen minho...or should say hoseok" I said walking from behind the wall...he looked back at me holding his gun my away...i threw my hands in the air giving him a small smile.

He looked at me shocked... even when almost his whole face is covered I could see it in his eyes...those eyes that I can never forget...those eyes I fell for.
"are you going to shout at me? Because if you are not then it is going to be a good idea if you lower the gun down" I said chuckling.
"who the hell are you? And where is kangsoo..."
"I am offended...do you think with the whole thing have on you I won't recognize you?" I said pointing at his outfit before I took a step forward his hand's grip tightened around the gun before he took a step back.
"stay back" he said.
"no" I replied.

"hwang I swear to god If you don't stop I will make you regret it" he yelled.
"how exactly?" I asked tilting my head.
"you..." he stopped before he removed the mask and the cap revealing the face I dreamed of seeing for years...god.. I miss him so much...his features did not change a bit...but they looked more mature...he was angry judging by the are I was having.
"we were bonded to meet weren't we? I am sure you were planning to come to me?" I said stopping a few steps away from him...his expression turned into surprise before he shook his head.
"i shouldn't have expected less from hwang hyunjin" he said putting his gun on his waistband."you told the boys on purpose right?" he added

"M is texting you too right?" I asked him back...he looked around before he hummed...
"he is...so you planned to make me contact you after M tells me that you told the boys that I am in the mafia" he said locking eyes with me...i felt a shiver run down my spine at his stare...they looked cold...almost empty of emotions...i knew that M was going to find out sooner or later about what happened and they were going to tell minho if they were texting him...so I used them.
"yes or find you here..."
"so if they sent someone else than me you could have been dead now" he cut me.
"I had it covered..."
"who gave you the right to tell my secrets to Felix and jisung" he cut me off.

"because they deserve to know...they are worried about...plus I am back in their life I don't want to lie anymore...i just refused to tell them about the name...jisung could do something stupid" I said scanning.
"listen to me hyunjin...take care of your husband...and your boyfriend and move on" he said making me frown.
"I will never forget about you...."
"you should...because I did...the minho you knew died six years ago...you know what no...seven year's ago...i should have never been relieved myself to you..."
"moved on with who?" I cut him off pushing him on the wall.
"Are you freaking crazy....let go of me?" he yelled trying to push me back but u did not let him.

"I asked a question" I yelled glaring at him, I know he was just lying to me but the thought of him being with someone else made me burn in anger.
"it is none of your business...you are nothing to me..neither are..."
I crashed my lips into his as hard as I can...god I missed him so much.. He was shocked to even react but I did not pull back...i know he is lying...i know he loves us too...i know he misses us too...i felt butterflies inside my stomach when he kissed me back...i smiled in victory before our kiss started to heat up....

End of flashbacks

"okay you can stop right there" chan hyung yelled shaking his head.
"why he was getting into the good part " changbin said chuckling.
"bin what the hell..."
"I am joking calm down"the younger said
"did you at least find out why he is acting as if he is hoseok?" chan hyung asked taking a deep breath.
"no, I did not get a chance to...he was gone when I woke up" I replied.
"what about last time?" changbin hyung asked making me chuckle" forger I asked" he added.

"we were busy" I answered.
"so we lost him again..."
"what do you take me for hyung...of course not I put a tracing system on his phone...it is untraceable...he won't be able find it" I cut chan hyung off.
"god I have a headache " he said rubbing his head" you kids are a damn mess" he added
"we know" I replied...a notification sound echoed through the room.
"changbin it is seungmin..he is picking up jeongin now...we should get going" chan hyung told his boyfriend making frown.
"what? Why are you meeting up?" I asked confused.
"I called seungmin and I told him we need to talk...i had a hard time convincing him but if he agreed jeongin wouldn't be a problem...i don't know if he told him it not though" chan replied making me nod.

"okay see you" I said watching as the two walked toward the door.
"yeah, and for the love of God stop doing stupid things" the older said shaking his head... As if that's possible...i smiled remembering last night....god those tattoos were so damn hot...
"shit" I jumped in surprise when I heard my phone ring cutting me from my day dreaming.
"yes baby" I said clearing my throat.
"we should meet up later " Felix said.
"it sounds serious... are you okay..."
"no...yes...i...i want to talk to you but I think the three of us should go out for dinner later" he said making me chuckle.
"are you asking me on a date Mr lee?" I asked with a teasing tone.

"I am...i will send you the address be there at 7 pm" he said.
"as you wish my lord" I teased hanging up...he is cute when he is nervous...
I put my phone aside shaking my head in amusement...wait...should I tell the boys I saw minho hyung? Well it was more than a normal meeting...yes I am going to...remember hyunjin...no more lies..