Preference #14 You pick on him

Ace: You were hanging out with Ace and his friends in the field. "Hey John." you said to Ace, while laughing. "Y/n my name is Ace, A C E." he said to you. You went over and sat on his lap. "Your Birth Certificate says other wise." you told him. "Y/n don't start today." he said. "Ok John." you said again, you loved to pick on him, and embarrass him. He sighed and got red in the face. "I Love You." you said laughing. "Love you too." he said, then the boys started to making kissy faces.

Billy: You were new around town and you were hanging out at the Blue Point Diner. Some boy with slick black hair came up to you with his friends behind him. "Hey baby." he said putting his arm around your shoulder. "Hey." you replied back. "What's your name sweetheart?" He asked. "Y/n, and what's your name?" You asked smirking. "Billy look your really pre-" you cut him of by laughing loudly. "Sorry, I can't help it!" You said. "What's so funny?" He asked obviously confused. "Your name is funny as hell." you said laughing. His face turned red and he left.

Eyeball: You hung out with both of the Chambers. But you never knew Eyeballs real name, that was until Chris told you. The next day you picked on Richard all day. "Hey RICHARD." You said chuckling. "How do you know that's my name" he asked. "Chris told me Richard." you said smirking. His face was red from embarrassment. "Shut up." he said. "You know that name really suits you." you said laughing. "How?" He asked. "Well because people with the name Richard like to be called dick, and you are a Dick!" You said laughing your ass off.

I ran out of ideas for Charlie. 😐~Mya