Preference #7 You find out he has a crush on you.(Vern)

Vern: You and Vern were really good friends. But recently you have heard from people that he has a crush on you. You were at his house studying for a big test you had the next day. You wanted to ask Vern if it was true that he liked you but you didn't want it to be awkward. His mom called you down for dinner. You two had Macaroni. He got some cheese on his face so your took a napkin and wiped his face. "You two would make a good couple" his mom smiled and Vern blushed. After dinner you decided that you would ask Vern if he really did have a crush on you."Hey Vern I have a question." you said when you two were back upstairs. "What" he asked. "Do you have a crush on me?" I asked. He blush and mumbled a yes. "You are too cute Vern" you smiled while kissing his cheek. "Wait who told you I had a crush on you" he asked. You weren't sure if you wanted to tell him, because he might get mad at the boys. "wild guess?" You said. "Come on! Please y/n tell me!" He begged. "Ok fine it was Chris and Teddy" you said. "I'm gon-" you cut him off. "Verno, calm down" you said chuckling. He mumbled and alright and you two talked for the rest of the night.

If you want to request a preference just comment. ~Mya❤️