The red eyed Ghost

Start from the beginning

Madara:... there's a lot of guards in the front... what's your plan?

Kafka: simple~ the front door. Mind making the path clear for us?

Madara: fine...

He would go towards the guards and they would see him but before they could react.

Madara: Katon: Gōka Mekkyuka!

He would have burned down the front gate and he would notice the guards weren't human but robots

Madara:...

Kafka: good work. Now that you had your fun~ it's my turn. Keep up.

She would walk inside the front door and he would follow after her. He would watch her make the robots shot each other.

He would the watch as she shot down every robot guard that was in the way.

Madara thought: she's very skilled... why does she need me tho...?

They would continue they way through the building.

He would join in the fun and destroy some robots. And once they were done they would collect the information they needed and leave.

Madara: why was I needed... you could have easily handle this yourself...

Kafka: a woman has her reasons~. Now why don't we go to a hotel and relax. We don't need to head back till tomorrow.

Madara:... fine...

They would head to a hotel to stay at. Little did he know Kafka had other plans for him. Once they got to there room. Kafka would look for some alcohol to drink.

She would come towards him with a glass of wine.

Madara: I normally don't drink...

Kafka: you going to let a lady drink all by herself?

Madara: *sigh* fine...

He would take the drink then drink it. He would feel a bit... weird. He would feel warm.

Madara: *breaths a bit heavy* what's in this drink...?

He would look over a Kafka who set her drink down and move towards him.

Kafka: Ara~ are you getting drunk~ why don't we have a bit of "fun"~

She would put her finger on his lips. She would have gotten closer and kiss him. She would break the kiss then walk towards the bed room. She would signal him to follow.

Madara wouldn't be able to control his body and he would walk towards the room. Once he got there he would see Kafka undressed up to her underwear.

 Once he got there he would see Kafka undressed up to her underwear