nat 🦇
fr

tristan 💯
shush your mouth

brady 🔥
please change the names 🙏

tristan 💯
no.

nat 🦇
i'm going to sleep stop texting

mads 🗣️
please be quiet yall i'm going to sleep

tristan 💯
goodnight

brady 🔥
goodnight

banks 🏦
goodnight

jacob ❗️
goodnight

bec 🙅‍♀️
goodnight

miguel 😱
Goodnight

nat 🦇
goodnight

mase 🥶
goodnight

mads 🗣️
goodnight

mads 🗣️goodnight

NATALIE PLUGGED HER PHONE IN and continued to watch her movie. She was watching She's the Man on Amazon Prime, until she got a facetime call. She groaned and paused the movie.

"Wassup, Walker." she said as she answered the phone.

"You met Mason?" Walker immediately said, Natalie rolling her eyes.

"I don't know what your deal is." Natalie chuckled and laid on her stomach to talk to Walker.

"Did you?" Walker questioned.

"Yeah, but why do you care?" Natalie said, not wanting to say anything because Mason could open that door at any minute and hear what she was saying.

"Because he's fine and your acting with him." Walker said as if it was obvious.

"You're so gay, poor Hazel." Natalie laughed.

"Die, but I have some stuff to talk about that happened at school today when you weren't here." Walker said.

"Really, what happened?" Natalie asked.

"A fight between Nate and Carter." Walker said.

"What? Is Nate okay?" Natalie questioned.

"Hey, do you have toothpaste in here?" Mason came in.

"Oh, hey Mason. Uh did you not bring toothpaste?" Natalie asked worriedly.

"I did, but it exploded on the plane." Mason explained.

"Hi Mason!" Walker yelled from the phone.

"Walker, nobody was talking to you, and Mason just go in the bathroom and there's Crest  toothpaste if you like to use that one. And if not, I'll give you, like, $10.00 and you can buy some from that store across the street." Natalie said.

"Hi Walker, and thanks Natalie." Mason said and walked past the frame of the facetime call and into the bathroom.

"Is Nate alright? Did dad beat his ass?" Natalie questioned.

"He's okay because he won. He slammed Carter in the lockers, kicked him in that balls and punched him." Walker told her what happened.

"Thanks, Nat. I'll give it back later." Mason walked out of the bathroom.

"No problem, don't use it all please." Natalie said and smiled at Mason. He closed the door and Natalie turned back to the phone.

"And Nate got his ass beat." Walker smiled.

"Why'd he fight him?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know, add him to the call." Walker replied.

Natalie clicked on his name to add him into the call.

"Why'd you fight him?" Natalie said immediately after Nate got into the call.

"Uhm, he was making fun of our family, calling Nathan 'Mr. Nice Guy', me a bitch, Nora a little devil, and yours was the worst." Nate explained.

"What was mine?" Natalie asked.

"A whore with dimples." Nate said hesitantly. Natalie hated the word whore and her dimples. Soon, Mason opened the door.

"You done?" Natalie asked him.

"Yeah, thanks." Mason smiled at her and put the toothpaste back in the bathroom.

"Who's that?" Nate asked.

"It's just Mason." Natalie replied.

"What about me?" Mason asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh, Mason meet my brother, Nate. He was just asking who you were." Natalie explained.

"Nice. Hi Nate." Mason smiled and waved at the camera.

"Hi Mason." Nate waved at the camera. Natalie muted herself, and turned to Mason.

"Did you use a lot, because Nate uses all my toothpaste and there might not be much left in there." Natalie said.

"No, I only used a little. Is that your only sibling?" Mason asked and leaned in the doorway.

"Nat?" Nate said from the phone.

"No, I have another brother, Nathan and a little sister Nora. Parents liked N names." Natalie smiled.

"Okay, goodnight Nat." Mason said.

"Goodnight Mase." she replied and Mason closed the door. Natalie unmuted herself. "Sorry, I was talking to Mason."

"Her man." Walker said.

"My friend." Natalie corrected.

"Adrian from Miraculous." Nate chuckled.

"That's enough, goodnight, I love you two." Natalie said.

"Goodnight, love you too." Walker said and got off the call.

"Goodnight Nate, tell Nathan, Nora, and dad I said goodnight." Natalie said.

"I will. I love you." Nate said.

"I love you too." Natalie replied and hung up.

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
-doorway to another hotel room is crazy
-bro i fucking hate waking up for school i just woke up and i feel like weights are sitting on my eyelids and im about to change and DAMN it's cold 👎