Halloween in April?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Uh, news flash, I would've asked my mate but he was to busy oogling over Valerie! You really think what I did is worse than what you did?! I didn't flirt with the guy, but you can flirt with Valerie! I didn't hug the guy, but you can Valerie. I didn't 'accidentally' sit on the guy's lap, but Valerie can sit on your lap. I didn't fucking grind with the guy at Paws, but when you dance with fucking Valerie at Paws it's okay. But when I ask a guy to carry a fucking TEXTBOOK, I get shunned, for just trying to get her MATE'S attention!" He looked taken back.

"So, I'm sorry MATE for just trying to get your attention!" By the end of my speech I was sobbing. His face softened and he tried to hug me but I pushed him away. I just ran back to the pack house and into my room. I flopped on my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

I woke up to my alarm playing 'World of Chances' by Demi Lovato. I groan and hit snooze before I hear anymore of the song that reminds me so much of my fucked up love life.

I trudge into the bathroom and catch a glimpse of my reflection. God! I looked horrible. I quickly jump into the shower, relaxing my tense body as each hot drop of water hit my skin.

After my shower, I do my makeup and I curl my hair. After that, I put on a creme lace belted button down mini skirt, a white ruched front bralet crop top, and brown suede knee high boots.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs. I leave without getting breakfast, knowing he was in there. I drove to school, knowing the girls were going to give me hell for not giving them a ride.

It was lunch and the girls and I were eating in the garden again. Derek was trying to talk to me all day, but I was giving him the same treatment he was giving me.

Then, Giana skipped out to us. "Hey guys, you are all invited to my birthday costume party tonight!" She said giving a proud grin.

"A costume party in April?" I asked my mouth full of fries.

"And how are we supposed to pick out the perfect outfit if the party is tonight?!" Izzy screamed like a maniac.

Giana giggled. "Calm down, my daddy owns the pack's costume shop remember? We can go after school since the party doesn't start til 6. I meant to tell you three days ago, but you girls are all over the place! Oh and Em, I'm in the mood to be someone different, so I chose a costume party." I rose my eyebrows at her and we all laughed.

We were at Giana's dad's shop searching for the perfect costume.

Chelsie already picked the love referee costume. Hannah had a commando costume. i had a kitty costume, and Izzy was a football player. I swear, there was NO decent costumes in that place but we took the best ones we could find without showing TOO much skin.

I was in my room getting ready when there was a knock on my door,"Go away, Derek!" I could smell him a mile away.

"But baby, please we need to talk!" I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"Baby I-" He took in my costume. "You are not wearing that." His eyes turned black.

"Why? I have shorts under so no one can see my butt." I said pouting.

"No! Why can't you be a nun?" He asked.

I glared at him. "Is that all?" I asked getting impatient.

"Oh, um, I came here to apologize. I overreacted about the guy and I didn't know what I was doing was hurting you. It hurts me that you are ignoring me-"

"Great, so now you know how it feels." I slammed the door in his face.

The party was at it's peak. Everyone was drunk and we just got here!

I expertly dodge drunk men and I go to the kitchen where the girls were standing annoyed.

"Hey." I say monotonishly. They repeated it the same way. "I'm not giving Derek sex for two weeks." I say out of no where.

Then, Chelsie smirked,"You sure about that?" She asked. I nodded. Oh haha Chels, make fun of my forgiving nature.

"Question, did you go in heat either two weeks before your birthday or on your birthday?" I shook my head.

"No, but I alreay mated with Derek, doesn't it not take effect?" I ask and they all shook their heads.

"You have to go in heat once you found your mate, mated or not." I froze. Izzy sniffed the air," And I think that day is right now..."

I turned around to a whole bunch of unmated wolves sniffing the air. I cursed under my breath.

They found out the smell was me and I felt like prey.

I ran out through the back door to my car. I drove off thinking I was safe.

WRONG!

When I got to my bedroom, I got a whiff of Derek.

Shit.

I turned around and there he stood. His eyes pitch black. "H-Hey baby! How's it going?" I say nervously backing into a wall.

He put his hands near my head and sniffed me. "Your in heat." He said gruffly. I just nodded to scared to move.

.He started kissing my neck down to the outline of my boobs. I moaned in his ear which obviously turned him on, because I felt his little friend against my stomach. I don't know how, but he ripped off the dress I was wearing, leaving me in my cat ears, shorts,and underwear.

He laid me down carefully still sucking on my neck.

Finding my sweet spot, he sucked harder, causing me to squirm and moan under his grasp.

His fingers made their way down to my bra and unclasped it, throwing it somewhere in the room. I took off his shirt and he took off his jeans. He rippped my underwear off with his teeth which turned my on so much. He took off his boxers and we did 'it'.

(I'm not good at writing sex scenes It's uncomfortable soo :p)

In the morning, I walked into the kitchen with only Derek's shirt on. I thought I was the only one until I heard giggling.

I turned around and seen GIana sitting on a guy named Jacob's lap. They looked at each other with so much...love? Not lust?! OMG She found her mate! I turned back around.

"Two weeks huh?" She giggled. I rolled my eyes making myself some pancakes.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "I love to see you in my shirt, you should wear it more often." Derek's sexy voice whispered in my ear.

I giggled,"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course." He said turning me around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck,"Well then maybe I should."

We were happy again *wipes imaginary tear* No whores, no liar rogues, just me and him against the world!

I pecked his lips when I heard a squeaky voice and a flash. We turned to Izzy in my brother's shirt. "Sorry, but that was just too cute!" Derek chuckled and I went back to the pancakes. Finally, my life is back on track.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what you think?

Who's team are you on? Team Emmy, Team Derek, Team Izzy, Team Giana or Team Brenda (Derek's Mom)? :p

-Lily