17

I always said to the Pogues I would be there to save them but only in times of need. 911 was our code for help. Flooring it to where Pope text me where he was, I passed Rafe's car stationed outside Hayward's. I frowned as I looked into the car driving past and Rafe, Topper and Kelce were there.

Likely they didn't notice me as I passed, I pulled round the back and Pope came sprinting out and jumped in. "Quick we need to get out of here" He panted as I started the engine. "What's ha-" He was quick to cut me off. "Just drive Izzy, your boys are gonna beat the shit out of me" He spat as I stepped on the gas.

But it was too late. From the speed of my car, Rafe's eye clocked to mine as I drove past, they travelled to pope sat next to me and I watched the angry infiltrate his face. I was quick to get out of the neighbourhood.

"Fuck Pope they saw me with you" I hissed checking my rear mirror in case they were following, which they weren't. "What the fuck did you do?" I said as I drove towards the place, I knew they wouldn't know where to go. JJ's.

"I sunk Topper's boat for him and Rafe jumping me" He panicked as he looked to me. "Oh my god Pope are you okay? I heard Rafe and Top talking about it yesterday, but shit went down so I couldn't beat them myself" I said trying to keep one eye on the road and the other to look at Pope's bruises. They were and that's when I knew Rafe did the most of it. I was gonna punish him for that.

"I was okay until they posted up outside the shop waiting for me to finish, that's why I texted you because you have the fastest car and know the cut, plus we miss you Iz" He said as we pulled in JJ's. I missed them too but with Rafe hot on my whereabouts and Ward wanting me to stay away, I need to keep it on the low.

"I miss you guys too" I said as we both got out and quickly heard JJ shotting targets in his yard. "Put the gun down James bond" I smirked as he jumped to see us there. Before he could open his mouth Pope jumped into the story about what has happened. "Are you both insane? It won't be long before his mom presses charges, she is a class A bitch" I said as they both looked between one another. "Yes he deserved it but sinking a 30k boat wasn't the best way to get him back" I added making Pope almost chock on his own silva. "30k?" Pope almost squealed.

"Look all we have to do is deny, deny and deny.We will be fine plus they have no evidence it was us okay. Pope we will befine" JJ slapped his back but Pope didn't look so convinced. "Well let's hopethey don't do anything tonight" I said as they both shot me a confused glare. Icrossed my arm and narrowed my eyes at them. "Come on we do it every year, it'sKie's favourite thing" I hissed as they both realised. "Oh no" JJ said rubbinghis hand over his eyes. "The movie night" Pope whispered as if he saw a ghost. 

-

A few hours had pasted, I promised to meet them all there. I knew that Rafe, Topper and Kelce were going so I made sure to not stick out with what I was wearing just in case they see me sat with them. I headed down there as it wasn't a long walk to where the movie night is held. I spotted Kie straight away. I had told Pope and JJ that they had to tell her as I knew her reaction would be further worse than mine.