15

The next morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn still on one of the hammocks watching as the sun rise

The next morning, I woke up at the crack of dawn still on one of the hammocks watching as the sun rise. I knew at one point today I was going to have to go home and face him. I left before any of them woke up and because I travelled here on foot meant that I was going to have to travel back on foot. It was about an hour from here to where tannyhill was on foot but I thought it would give me enough time to process the events of last night.

Was it a bad thing that he knew? Should I have just admitted it to him? I needed to stop thinking I needed a break but no matter where I went or what I did it was always going to lead back to him. He was in my head controlling me and it was driving me insane. A car pulled up next to me pulling me out of my thoughts and I locked eyes with Sarah.

"What are you doing all the way out here? I was looking for you after the party last night Rafe said you went home but by the looks of it you went somewhere else" she smiled as I climbed into the passenger seat. "I don't even wanna talk about it where are you going? you're not normally on this side of the island" I questioned her for her cheeks the flush red. "I need to speak to John B to clear up a few things" she mumbled as she started her engine again and we headed back to his house.

I wiggled my brows but she shot me a warning that. "Stay in the car please" she told me I put my hands up into the air and settled back into the seat watching as she got out and walked over to speak to him. I watched as they spoke wondering what was going on, it was unlike Sarah to speak to him out of all people. But she walked away I noticed a slight blush in her cheeks, and I knew that all too well.

She climbed back in the car started the engine and we took off down the road. I stayed silent waiting for it to crack and she did. "Come on out with that" she sighed as I swung in my seat to turn and look at her. "Were you blushing as you walked away? I think you were, now why would Sarah Cameron be blushing for John B" I teased her poking her sides making her swing her arm out hitting mine.

"It's not what you think, he thought I was the one that got him fired from the boat I just had to clear up that it wasn't me" she said trying to focus on the road but I could see the blush return in her cheeks. "Oh you had clearing up because you think he's cute don't you?" I asked her and I was met with silence. "Mmm" I hummed turning back in my seat and facing the road. "He's a nice guy you know, I mean I like Topper, but John B seems more of your type" I grinned at her making her roller eyes.

"And what is my type Izzy?" She laughed not quite believing we were having this conversation. "Your type is someone who can keep you in your place and Topper certainly can't do that" I smirked as she burst out laughing. "Well, it's nothing yet so don't get ahead of yourself" she smiled but the blush was still there in her face. "Yet" I repeated as she pulled up at Tannehill.

We climbed out the car and walked into the house I was dreading the conversation that me and Rafe were gonna have because he was bound to trap me somewhere in the house to talk about it. I needed to remind myself to stay strong and not let him get in my head even if part of me wanted him to. Jumping in the shower and washing away all the sweat and dirt that had accumulated from staying in the cut.