part - 4

Sanjay: abhir beta kaise ho tum??

Abhir: I am doing good as always but now I am not good.

Karan: yahan kya ho raha hai Sanjay?? Ek taraf meri behen ki death aur dusri aur se meri princess ki shadi and champ ki shadi. What is all this Sanjay??

Sanjay: I know Karan what ever I say won't justify anything now. Now let goenkas come we will see.

Rohit/abhira: goenkas ke aane ke baat hum aap sab se kuch baat Karni Hai. Kuch batana hai.

Sanjay: kya baat hai beta??

Rohit: let goenkas also come fufa sa. Because if we say now there won't be any kick in that. When they listen this Naa then they will regret very badly for sure especially that swarna goenka I mean par Nani.

Till then goenkas too arrive.

Goenkas: namaste Kaveri ji.

Dadi sa: namaste aayiye beitiye.

Manish: Surekha ne bataya ki aapne hum sabko bulaya. Kya baat hai Kaveri ji.

Dadi sa: swarna ji kya aap jaante hai ki ruhi shadi se pehle kisi se pyaar Kia?? Shadi ke baat bi woh move on nahi kar paarahi hai.

Manish: yeh aap kya kehrahi hai Kaveri ji??

Dadi sa: hum Sach kehrahi hai Manish ji.

Swarna: I know Kaveri ji. I even adviced her to move on from the past and focus on her marriage too. Why are you asking it now??

Dadi sa: thik hai. Tho aap yeh bhi jaante honge ki armaan hi ruhi ka pyaar hai. Hainaa??

Swarna: Haan jaanti hoon. But mujhe bhi kuch din pehle hi pata tha. And I also know the reason for their break up.

Dadi sa: okay. But the problem is because of your granddaughter both my grandsons and my princess is suffering. Dono shadi me problems aagayi. Don't be surprised. Because here everyone knows that and also what happened is.... she said everything. Now I am really sorry to say both rohit and abhira don't want to continue their they want annul the marriage. And they want to leave back to London forever and ever. I am with them in this. Aap kya kehna chatein ho??

Manish: what ever you decide we are with you.

Rohit and abhira: before that we want to say something to all.

Abhira: Mrs. Swarna goenka or should I say my par Nani. What did you say that day to stay away from ruhi right?? It your granddaughter who made four life's as hell. You said right ki I have no how will I know the value of family, I didn't even complete my graduation and all that crap right?? Then listen today I will reveal my identity. I am abhira Sharma alias Anaira singhania only daughter of Sharmas, singhanias, maheshwaris and rajvansh. No. 1 businesswoman in world. And also I am Rockstar Anu and a best criminal lawyer in the world. I have done my BE in Computer science engineering Masters in Business administration and also in I have done my LLB and currently doing my PhD in law. And also I have my own brother abhir Sharma or precise Abhir singhania. So now tell me am I an orphan?? Am I a girl without a degree tell me Mrs. Goenka??

Everyone was dumbstruck and stunned except her family.

Rohit: not only that I am Mr. Rohit Poddar alias RP the business king in world also I am a rockstar known as roh and we are musical duo and I am also a lawyer. I have also done my UG in engineering and PG in MBA along with LLB. Now doing PhD in law. I know princy from childhood. From then on we are together. In fact our DOB is also same all our friends call us as no identical and evil twins. Princy came back to India because cutie Bua wants that's why. Even London police works for her. Do you know in her single look people finish the work. And world London is crazy for her but she didn't even pay any heed to them. She used to say for me only love marriage. My prince charming will come and take me in his horse but it never happened. A marriage happened that both of them who were not happy.

All of them are shocked except abhira's family.

Dadi sa: tum dono yeh kya kehrahe ho? Hum jin dono lawyers ko dundrahe the woh dono aap dono hi hai??

Rohit: I know Dadi sa aap kush nahi hai mere businessman aur Rockstar banne se. Par mene apne passion ko choose Kiya and I am happy now. I am know you want me to be a lawyer so I became a lawyer when I said I wanna persue law even princy came with me. Now we are here with success in our life. We are happy in our world.

Dadi sa: I am happy rohit that you are happy. I am really very proud of you both. I can't say in words that how much proud I am. I am so happy for you both.

Abhira/rohit: thank you so much dadi sa.

Kairav: I was quiet till now because my neice or should I say my daughter was speaking. But now I will speak. I know what all you said to Princess. I didn't forget what all you did with akshu that time itself I would have done something but akshu stopped me. But now you have crossed your limits. I won't be quiet. Wait and watch I am doing. 

Manish: yeh humhari akshu ki beti hai kya??

Kairav: usse aapko kya bade papa. Saalon pehle aapne bhi tho aapki wife ki support ki thi Naa meri akshu ki baby ko abort karne keliye ab kya hua??

Dadi sa: yeh tum kya kehrahi ho kairav??

Kairav: truth Maa sa. These people said akshu to abort the baby along with that so called birlas especially that manjiri birla to abort the baby. So that she can marry Abhimanyu akshu ki ex husband and abhir's biological father again. But Abhimanyu stood with akshu saying that they won't abort the baby. They moved out of the house with abhir went to Mussoorie. After some days me and muskaan also left the house and went Mussoorie.  After some days akshu and abhi got married and decided not to use birlas or goenkas surname. Then Abhimanyu changed his surname as Sharma. Then princess was both all were so happy that we got our first princess. The most happiest was abhir as he got his baby sister. We all pampered her so much Then we got our son rishaan Then princess went to the same school were rohit joined They became friends Then best friends and they were happy in their world. Then after some years while coming back from hospital Abhimanyu had an accident and went into coma. It's been four years he is in coma. The most affected by that was princess because she was her Dada's little princess.  The next day of the accident was princess and champ's birthday.  We planned to surprise them but we got the shock of our life. From then on they both didn't celebrate their birthday saying that this is not a special day since Dada or fufa is not here. This is abhira because she cares for everyone except herself.  So I don't care anything except my family and princess which excludes goenkas and birlas and includes poddars.