Meeting

Ishan felt lifeless, it was slowly becoming a routine for Abhishek to force him into intercourse, his soul was carrying scars and wounds, may be they would never heal and new ones will keep forming. 

Ishan Kishan, 25 , works in a book shop, he has masters in Geography, his love Abhishek, who now became his biggest nightmare.

it was after two weeks, Ishan came to watch Abhishek's match or better said he was forced, India was playing against Afghanistan here in Mohali . Abhishek got him tickets and all other luxury facilities but what would he do with them , when his heart cry for peace. 

"ready man..?" Jaspreet asked and Shubman nodded, they were in dressing room, getting ready for the match . "Shubman someone is looking for you" Rohit informed coming inside, "ok bhaiya". 

Shubman Gill, 24, an Indian cricketer, has a crush on Ronit Sharma, doesn't go well with his teammate Abhishek Sharma.

Shubman was in hurry, when he get to know that his longtime crush Ronit is waiting for him, not looking at other person coming in his direction, he collided and fell down. "Shubman how dare you?" Abhishek yelled at him , before he could do something Ishan pushed the tall man "what the fuck man? look at where you are going" Ishan said, his heart racing fast in fear. 

Shubman now saw the short man, okay he was good looking but what are looks for , when you have this bad attitude. "look man , I am sorry I was in haste but that doesn't mean you abuse me.." he scoffed at the ignorance from the said man and Abhishek who was now standing too close to each other. 

"are you okay baby?" Abhishek asked in a caring tone, but Ishan know better, the hidden craziness behind that tone. "I am good Abhi, he crashed into me.. " Shubman rolled his eyes, "hey why are you still standing here Gill? don't you have to meet someone.." Abhishek said , his grip on Ishan's hand noticed by Shubman. 

"congrats Abhi , you found someone as bitchy as you are, suits you better.." he scoffed and went away, "let's go baby get you safe in VIP zone.. I am so happy that you pushed him.." Ishan sighed in relief. 

"I always do Abhi.. " Abhishek hummed "that's better , I don't want my darling to be hurt.. right Ishan?" there was this slight chill going down in Ishan's spine by the voice of his boyfriend. "yeah you want me to become like yourself, rude and an animal.."  Ishan thought, wiping a tear before it could even wet his cheek.

It was the last match of series, the decider one . "oh ho and that's a century for Shubman Gil, the no.1 player ..what a show , wait see the happiness on his friends face, on fans..." the commentator spoke, Ronit was shown on the big screen when Shubman bowed in his direction. Shubman looked at screen but what caught his attention was not the happy face of his crush.

His eyes were struck on the face of that bitchy Ishan, yup they encountered four times in this tour as Ishan was with Abhishek, as a close friend, of course BCCI would not let them be boyfriends. 

He was just sitting there, his devoid of any emotions, no smile on his lips, not even clapping just sitting like a lost person, like life has been sucked out or may be indeed has been, his seat was a row under sara's. 

"might be sad for his boyfriend, bitchy he is, not even clapping.." Shubman shook his head again getting on the strike. The result was in India's favor, Shubman was in the balcony of his room, breathing some fresh air after playing like a awesome cricketer he is. 

He looked down but soon groaned when he saw Abhishek and Ishan kissing in the garden , "don't they have a room ?" he thought but then smirked yelling "hey you, pair of doves, fuck in your room ..".

"It's the first time you said something right Gill.." Abhishek said , already walking but Shubman's smirk died at the emotions he saw on Ishan's face, was that fear, hate, helpless.. that was every thing. he looked at him to find the exact one but Ishan just looked down, not looking at him anymore, being taken inside by Abhishek. 

-----------------------------------------------------Ocean_215------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading it.