Chapter 82{Make love}

Daisy's pov

I was on a date with raven and I looked hot not gonna lie and so was my sexy girlfriend over here. We just finished eating dessert. "How about we finish this to the hotel at my house cause you know my parents aren't at home so there won't be anyone to disturb us"she smirked.

"Are asking me to go to your house to bo fuck?"I asked pretending to be disgusted

"No we're going to make love baby girl"she said in a deep sexy voice I pressed my thighs together making her chuckle. Raven paid the bill and we went to her house.

My hands went to her neck and hair and my legs wrapped around her waist.she got in bedroom and she laid me in bed and she gave me wet kisses on my neck making me moan.I pressed my thighs together making her smirk while kissing my stomach.

Her hands went under my dress and reached my boobs she had a quick access to my boobs cause i wasn't wearing a bra. She then squeezed my nipples making me moan. She looked me in my eyes and I returned it I don't know how i managed to keep the eye contact we were sharing but i did.

She kissed my lips taking my dress off slowly and my heels. She  reached my underwear and took it off making me blush cause it kinda felt weird being naked around her but she then told me how  fucking pretty i am.The way she was caressing my body and kissing and worshiping it left alot of butterflies in my stomach.

she circulated her  thumb on my clit and i moaned to the pleasure that I was feeling. She inserted three fingers inside my whole i squirmed holding her shoulders "it hurts abit but don't stop"i moaned. She smiled and  took out her finger and slowly inserted my whole slowly moved her fingers in circulation.

The pain became pleasure and i found myself rubbing myself and squeezing my breasts while i was breathing very hard with the pleasure i was feeling  down there. He kissed the my breast harshly and I'm pretty sure I have hickeys all over my body.

I was so close and she knew it because she  increased her pace making me scream so loud as i came on her fingers. She pulled out her fingers and she licked me clean then she kissed me so i can taste my self and she prepared a bath for us.