The Party

Quote of the Day:

“Drunken actions are sober thoughts.”

                                                            -Unknown

 The Party-

         Someone knocked on the door and Dallas walked over. "It must be Pierce."

As Dallas opened the door, the guys cheered.

"What all do you have?" Dallas asked as they walked out to Pierce's truck

Bianca and I started putting up the table and moving furniture. J.T, Chris, and Noah put the food they got on the counters and tables. We also put caution take on my, and the other guys' doors that didn't want anyone in there.

Xavier asked us not to put tape on his door because he was going to be using it a lot tonight.

 Nasty…

An hour later, we were done. The decorations were put up, the food was out, and the beer was cold.

"It looks good." Bianca commented, flipping her hair with a smile

"I'm going to go get ready." I said, walking toward the stairs

“Wait for me!” Bianca said, running after me

Bianca and I went into my room. We got our dresses out and set them on the bed.

"You can use the bathroom first. I took a shower already." I offered, sitting on the edge of my bed

She nodded and walked over to the bags of clothes she bought yesterday, pulling out a light blue halter top bikini. That thing is going to show less than nothing.

Smirking at me, she pranced into the bathroom and shut the door after herself. Hopping up from the bed, I grabbed the bikini and put it on the bed. I walked into my closet and grabbed a sundress, also throwing that on the bed.

Quickly, I stripped from my clothes and put the suit on, the dress over it. Sighing, I laid down on my bed. Ten minutes later, Bianca came out of the bathroom, in the little bikini.

"You, uh, going to put anything over that?" I questioned, eyeing her

Nodding, she rifled through her bag until she pulled out a pair of shorts. "Until the party starts, yes."

When she was finished with her hair and makeup, we left my room and locked it behind us. As we walked down the stairs, I could already hear that some people had arrived and were laughing loudly.

Biting my bottom lip, my feet landed on the last step and my eyes widened as I saw just how many people were already here.

“Whelp, I’ve been and experienced. I’m going to head back up to my room. Deuces, everyone!” I murmured quickly, turning back around

Bianca grabbed my arm and yanked me into the crowd. Stumbling, I tried to keep up with her but everyone kept bumping into me. Taking a deep breath, I powered through everyone, pushing them out of the way.

The guys were standing in a corner, talking amongst each other. Bianca pulled me over to them and once there, she still didn’t let me go.

“Stay here. I’m going to get us a couple drinks.” Bianca said sternly, making me roll my eyes

As soon as she walked away, I was yanked back by a strong hand. My back hit a solid chest and I groaned, trying to drop all of my weight to the ground but they held me up.

An arm wrapped around my waist and held me to the chest firmly. I would feel warm breath against my neck and I frown, leaning my head away from the source.