01.01: rain

<< Third Person's POV >>

"Thank you for ordering in our café! Come again!" She greeted to some customers before they went to the door of the shop.

Her co-worker tapped her. "Uy, Elise, tapos na shift mo, uwi ka na. (Hey, Elise, your shift is done, you may go home now.)"

She tilted her head to that direction. "Oh. Tapusin ko lang 'to. (Oh. I'll just finish this.)"

After some minutes, she's ready to go. Along with her jacket, she's also wearing her red scarf around her neck.

"Bye, girl in scarf!" Another co-worker jokingly waved goodbye to her.

She waved goodbye to her co-workers as she went outside. "Bye, Anastasia, Lara!"

"Ingat ka. (Be safe.)" Lara said.

"Wait, bakit lagi siyang may scarf na suot? (Wait, why does she always wear a scarf?)" Ana asked.

"Well, ang pagkakasabi niya sa'kin, yun lang ang ala-ala niya sa parents niya na namatay na na-aksidente noong isang taon lang... (Well, what she said is, that's her only memory of her parents that died in an accident a year ago...)" Lara answered.

"Oh kaya pala... (Oh that's why..)" Ana sigh.

Walking on a street to her home, listening to Rauf and Faik's song, "вечера (Evenings)", the cloudy sky turned to a heavy rain, causing her to run to nearest shelter for a while.

"Ugh, bakit ngayon pa umulan? (Ugh, why does it rain just now?)" She said to herself, getting her umbrella from her backpack.

When she was going to open the umbrella, she noticed on the playground across the road, is some guy, having platinum blonde hair and wearing black hoodie, sitting on a swing. He just let the rain pour.

"Why is he just here? Isn't he worried he'll get sick?" She just asked to herself.

Concerned, she went to the guy, who is seems...weak.

"Ayos ka lang? (Are you okay?)" Placed her hand to his left shoulder, she asked him, but he didn't respond.

But his eye closed, and became unconscious, causing him to fall...

"Hoy, gising! (Hey, wake up!)" Shocked, she tired to wake him up but no response. So she needed help to other people nearby

==========

-- Jandy
(@jelsamarens.sco / @rf.thoughts.sco | IG) :) (020124)