1

It was a Friday night Amanda was in her room getting ready for the bonfire. Her twin sister Elena was in the bathroom brushing her hair. Thier mom, dad and brother were downstairs. Thier mom was cooking dinner while their dad was getting the livingroom ready for some guest to come and visit.

"Has Tyler texted you?" Elena says as she walks into Amanda's room. "Matt texted and said he is at the party already and Tyler isn't there." Amanda rolls her eyes as she grabs her phone off the dresser.

"No." she looks up at him. "Tyler and I aren't together tonight so I don't know what's he doing." Amanda and Tyler have been dating off and on since the beginning of freshman year. The first year of their relationship they were madly deep in love but when Tyler joined the football team his and Amanda's relationship turned into a toxic one. "Who's at the party? is Caroline or Bonnie there?"

"No." Elena says. "Are you going to drive us or is Bonnie?" just then the bedroom door opens and their mom walks in with a glass of wine in her left hand. She looks at her daughters smiling

"Amanda you don't need any makeup your beautiful natural." She says as she walks in closing the door behind her. "I'm sorry but your dad wants you both to stay home tonight." Amanda and Elena look at each other. "I know you both wanted to go but Jenna and John are coming and we're gonna have a game night."

"I'm sorry mom but I don't wanna be here." Amanda says. "Dad is just gonna talk about my bad grades and then I'm gonna hear Jenna and I don't-"

"Dad was mad earlier he calmed down already. Now I'll see you both downstairs." Their mom turns around and starts walking towards the door.

"Elena can stay but I'm not." Amanda says and her mom stops walking. She turns around and looks at her. "Dad and I are gonna get into it and I don't wanna say something and regret it later."

"Mom can you talk to dad and tell him we will be home before 2am." Elena says while she starts texting on her phone. their mom doesn't say anything she just walks out the house.

~~~~~~~~

Amanda parks her black Altima in the woods her and Elena get out and look around at the teens dancing, laughing, talking and some were drinking. They walk deeper in the woods and Elena sees Carolina and Bonnie standing by a tree talking. Bonnie has a red cup in her hands while Caroline looks around at all the guys.

"Amanda?" Elena says as she grabs her sister's arm. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the bar." She says. "I really don't wanna hear Carolina talking about all these guys."

"Shes our friend -"

"she's your friend." Amanda says.

"Babe?" They heard Matt's voice. Elena turns and sees her boyfriend and Tyler walking towards them. "Hey Amanda." Elena smiles and Matt gives her a peck on the lips.

"hey." Amanda says as her and Tyler look at each other. Amanda turns around and she walks away from them.

~~~~~~~~~

Amanda has been drinking and having a good time she has been avoiding Tyler half the night because she doesn't want to start a fight or anything.

"I'm so sorry." Amanda says as she bumped into a handsome man. She look at him up and down he was around 6'0 maybe 6'1 with a lean athletic built. He had dark brown eyes and brown hair. He looks at her up and down confused. " Have a good night." She turns and starts  walking away.

"Katherine?" He says and Amanda kept walking. "Hey." She felt someone grab her she quicky turns and looks at him "Katherine?"

"Who?" she says confused. "That's not my name."