Kumo shrugged his shoulders.

"Ichigo here told me that this place was a better training ground for me to use than an old warehouse I was using, though I don't understand how a candy shop is a better spot to train..."

Kisuke stared at Kumo, as if he was mentally trying to make out his intentions. Suddenly, he folded his fan closed and smiled widely, his striped hat covering his eyes.

"Well you my young friend indeed came to the right place. Jinta, Ururu, take these two downstairs, wil

The two kids, being Jinta and Ururu, nodded and led the two teenagers downstairs.

Kumo looked skeptical as the two kids led him and Ichigo down to what he assumed was the basement.

"We're going train in a basement? Thats no better than the warehouse I was training in!"

Ichigo just smirked and chuckled. "Heh, it's more than just a basement, just you wait and see."

Kumo rolled his eyes. "Whatever, it can't be that—WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?"

Upon reaching the "basement", Kumo saw an entire open area. It was like a desert or something, many  different rocks and boulders covering the ground. The walls were all painted blue, mimicking the sky. He wondered where the light was coming from because he didn't see any light fixtures anywhere.

"WHY DOES HE HAVE AN ENTIRE DESERT IN HIS BASEMENT?!"

Jinta, the red haired kid, growled and looked up at Kumo. "Hey, stop yelling, you're hurting my ears!"

Ururu, the young girl with black hair looked at Jinta, a finger on her chin. "But you're yelling too, Jinta..."

"Shut up, Ururu!," Jinta yelled.

Ururu whimpered in fear for a moment before Ichigo slapped Jinta in the head.

"Shut up, will you?" He sighs before turning his attention to Ururu. "Hey, Ururu, could you get training gear? Remember, the one you used when you guys were training me?"

Ururu placed a finger on her chin before nodding, running off to grab the gear.

"So, uh," Kumo started, "what am I gonna do?"

"Well, we're gonna start you off on hand to hand combat. I think that'll be best with your abilities. Then we can get started on your abilities."

Kumo groaned in annoyance.

"Really? When do I get to do the cool stuff?"

"Hey, trust me, this'll help you out in the long run. I had to learn the name of my Zanpakutou before I could actually use it."

Kumo sighed and shrugged.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt..."

Not long after, Ururu arrived with a pair of boxing gloves and two had protective gear. She tosses a pair of gloves and headset to Kumo before putting hers on.

"Alright, Ururu. Just try not to kill him, okay?"

Ururu nodded, speaking softly. "Alright."

Kumo, putting his gear on, scoffs and smirks.

"Do you have any faith in me at all, Ichigo? I'm sure I can take a few light punches from a little girl. Hey, why am I fighting a little girl anyway?"

Ichigo just chuckled. "Trust me, you're gonna eat those words."

Rolling his eyes, Kumo smirks. "Yeah, right—Whoa!!"

He blinked and Ururu had just blitzed towards him, a punch aimed straight for his head. He narrowly dodged her strike, side stepping. Ururu's punch landed in the ground, forming a small crater, sending dust flying around them.

"O-Okay, time out! I wasn't ready!"

Ichigo just chuckled along with Jinta. Kumo gained a frightened expression on his face.

"Come on, man! This ain't funny! Gah!"

The remainder of the day was spent with Kumo narrowly avoiding death from Ururu, all while Ichigo and Jinta laughed at his misery.

[Alright, this chapter came out later than I expected. Believe me, I'm still working on it. I just have been a bit preoccupied lately. I also have yet ANOTHER book I thought about. (I really gotta stop thinking of other ideas and just continue writing books I've already written)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this one.]

[Also, I need to get ahold of my gambling addiction. Genshin really driving a hole in my mental state (I have to pass on Xianyun because I don't have my ps4 right now :sadge:]