Spooky Chapter

Ah...Halloween. Objectively the best holiday. Scary movies, trick or treating, the costumes, the decor. All of it. Who wouldn't want to celebrate this holiday?

That is what Kumo had wanted to do. He might have been too old or whatever bullshit someone might say, but truth be told, he was a child at heart.

"Come on, guys! It'll be fun! This might be our last chance to get in on this! I wanna take candy, not give it away!"

Orihime, the adorable bean she is, happily clapped at the idea. "Yeah, it would be totally fun! Kumo's right, we have to go trick or treating this year!"

Ichigo sighed, rubbing his temples, saying, "Really? Aren't we too old for this stuff? Like really, we're graduating soon."

"I agree with Ichigo on this," Uryu stated. "I mean, really. Frankly I find this to be childish."

Kumo sighed in an exaggerated manner, throwing his hands in the air. "Man you two are such killjoys. You sure you aren't related?"

In the Soul Society, the same thing was going on. Some Captain's saw it as a nice idea to celebrate the holiday. Others (Soi Fon, Toshiro, Byakuya, and Mayuri) saw it as a terrible idea.

"I for one think it would be a wonderful idea...we don't have much going on the the Seireitei, so why not relax for a while? It would do us some good, especially since we're still recovering from the battle with the Arrancar's," the captain of squad 13, Jushiro Ukitake spoke.

He did bring up a good point. Plus, it could improve moral.

The majority of the Captain's agreed with the idea (before anyone asks, I don't think Kenpachi would care), while few didn't.

"We shouldn't stray to far from our duties as Soul Reapers," Byakuya said, stoically as ever.

"Any other time, I wouldn't mind, however, I can't partake in the event mainly because Rangiku is too lazy to do anything, so I have to pick up some extra slack," Toshiro added.

Mayuri scowls, saying, "I think this entire thing is stupid. You all can play like children, I'll be doing something more...productive."

All that was left was Soi Fon who didn't want to partake in the holiday.

"For once I agree with that creep. This entire thing is just stupid."

After a few minutes of talking, every squad went away to do their own things, most planning for he holiday. Soi Fon herself went back to her barracks, sighing. She lit a few candles in her room, illuminating the dark space. She walked around for a moment, then suddenly fell down as she was pounced on from behind.

"Gahh! What the hell?! Who are-," she cut herself off at the sight of her attacker, none other than...

"L-Lady Yoruichi! W-Wha are you doing here? A-And why are you dressed like...t-that?"

Yoruichi was dressed in...very revealing clothing. She was wearing black shorts, a matching black bra, and a black sweater with cat ears. The sweater was almost entirely undone, exposing her toned stomach and. To finish her outfit, she was wearing black leather thigh high boots.

"Dressed like what, Soi Fon~? Come on, spit it out now."

Soi-Fon blushed heavily, seeing her old mentor dressed in a revealing manner, though she couldn't deny that she looked nice. Shaking her head, clearing her thoughts, Soi Fon spoke. "N-Nothing...a-anyway why are you here, Lady Yoruichi?"