8~IS SHE MAHIKA?

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 December, 2021

KURAGARI'S POV

I looked at her with teary eyes and said," After marriage, You will leave me like everyone else, right? Or You will start to distance yourself from me? I know I am nothing but an assassin working for you but please don't leave me. You are the only family I have. Please."

I didn't realize that I was sobbing until I felt her cupping my checks and wiping my tears. She lovingly looked at me and asked," My dear, Do you think that I'll leave you? Did I ever make you feel inferior to me? Did Rana Sa say anything to you? Tell me, Bunny."

I shook my head and said," You never did that neither the King said anything to me. But you know, every girl goes to her in-laws ' home after marriage leaving her own home. So, I don't want you to forget about me nor do I want you to leave me all alone like everyone did,"

She made me lay on the couch with my head on her lap and started to stroke my head soothingly. She said," Kuro don't worry about me leaving you alone, You will always be with me. And I'll be so glad if you accept King as my future partner. I know it's hard for you to accept new people but You need to get used to the king, na my Bunny."

I nodded my head, she was all I wanted in my life, A Family. I promised to protect and love her with my life Because I can never live a single moment without her.

I started to tell her what I talked about with the King in detail.

(FLASHBACK)

In the morning,

Kenji told me that the King summoned me, It was shocking to me because the King never talked with our group members as we were under the Queen's wing. Submerged in my thoughts I went to the king's personal chamber's Garden.

I could not find anyone here, Maybe I should wait for some time. For the time being, I looked around the garden which is perfectly My Queen's preference. My Queen loves the Apricity and This, such greenery is the cherry on the top.

I heard someone opening the door, I turned to see the King in his glory walking towards me. I bowed down to him. He coldly nodded at me and sat on a chair in the Gazebo. He asked me to take a seat in front of me, I hesitated a bit because meeting the King this close was not on my list.

It's not like we are scared of him or something but his dark aura trembles us. His staff brought tea for him and asked if I wanted something to which I denied.

King broke the silence and asked," How are so close to the Queen?" I had a dark glint in my eyes for some seconds when I heard about My Queen but I calmed myself down. I replied," King, I met her during her sword practices, She was the only one who came near me when my people neglected me. I was scared at first to involve myself with the future queen but she always dragged me to practice with everyone and made me accept myself.

It is our rule to never show our face to anyone but we can show this face to only one person of our choice which is our Queen for me. I trust her more than myself, King. That is why I am more close to her."

I don't know why I told him everything and Besides my Queen, I never talked this much with anyone. It is his Aura that makes us speak our minds out without even thinking.

King took a sip of tea and Said," That's good to know. She is your only family, isn't she? Is this the reason why you kill people who try to even look at her with bad intentions?"