Reberto's Bad Experience With Humans

Blu comforts Ronin and Jewel asks her husband what happened back there. Blu answered "I was trying to be one with the tribe and to let Ronin stay with us but now I ruined that for him and I guess I never be the bird that you Dad wants me to be". Jewel was confused of that statement and Blu suggested that it was time to go home anyway.

Jewel: We should talk about this.

Blu: Talk about what?

Jewel: Blu look around... the kids are thriving, Ronin loves being in the wild with us... maybe this place is home.

Ronin: Besides, my family decided to move in here in the Amazon and I.. I agreed on it. And maybe Jewel is right what if this place is home?

Blu: "Home"?  How could this be home? I have done everything I can to fit in and help out but no matter what I do it's wrong. That's not home, Ronin. Maybe for you, but not for me.

Jewel: You know what? You need to figure out what you want. And maybe, stop thinking about just yourself and start thinking about us. [turns to Ronin] I wish you didn't have to go Ronin. We really wanted you to stay with us. We'll miss you buddy.

Ronin: I'll miss you too Jewel.

With tears running to Ronin's and Jewel's cheeks they both hugged each other and adds "I'll miss all of you, we're the best family I could ever have" Blu, Jewel, Carla, Bia, Tiago, Eduardo and Mimi smiled at that comment and now they'll really miss the boy. Blu decides to take him to see his fruit bat family and say their goodbyes and brings him to Linda and Tulio so they can take him back to Rio. Meanwhile Linda made it to her camp to call for help until for notice a lollipop rapper and the boss beat her to it.

The Boss: I hope you don't mind. I made myself at home. Lollipop?

The tamerin tooks the lollipop and hisses at Linda and suddenly two smugglers tood behind her and they all trashed their camp along with the radio and tied both her and Tulio to a tree like they were hugging it.

The Boss: It's a shame, really. You came all this way to protect my nephew and his beloved jungle. Let's see if your little friend will return a favor.

Tulio: Leave him alone! He's just a kid!

The Boss: Correction, he's my trophy that I'm gonna put in my collection and no goodie two-shoe animal loving freaks is gonna mess it up for me now!

They walked away and continued on their search for the boy, later on Doris was looking for Ronin while Shadowis staying with the twins, he hasn't came back to the colony since yesterday and she was that he might been captured just like she did back in Rio De Jenairo.

Doris: Please be okay, Ronin.

Doris keeps looking for her baby while Nigel was getting ready for his performance for the carnival show and he hears the jungle going crazy for him as he assumed and when he feeds them with his genius everyone was running for their lives for some reason that Nigel didn't understand so he grabbed a random animal and said "You, what's going on?"

Random Animal: The Bob Show just got cancelled.

Nigel: "Cancelled"?! Nobody cancels Nigel... I mean Bob! I am so gonna destroy that miserable kid, cause he's gone too far!

Gabi: We'll help Nigel!

Charlie never wanted any part of killing Wild Ronin but as usual he carries Nigel and Gabi on his back and goes after Ronin. Later on Blu and Ronin made it to Linda and Tulio's camp, they called out their names but there was no sign of them, they assumed that they must still be looking for the blue macaws and the fruit bats. Blu decides to leave Ronin here until they get back.

Blu: Goodbye, Wild Ronin.

Ronin: Blu.. (sobbing) I don't to leave you guys. I don't want to go.

Blu: It's going be okay, buddy. Linda and Tulio will take good care of you, I promise.

Doris suddenly found Ronin and overheard Blu saying that Tulio and Linda will take care of her son instead of her and she will not allow them to take away her baby boy.

Doris: Ronin is not going anywhere! He's mine son!

Blu: Doris, we have no choice red macaws won at the pit of doom and they're the ones that decided to banish him from the jungle so we're just waiting for Linda and Tulio to get back so they could take him back home to Rio.

Blu gives his fanny pack to Ronin so he could remember him by then tears came bursting out of Ronin's eyes then started to cry his mother comforts him then tears running down into Doris's eyes.

Blu: We don't want you to go either pal.

Then Blu came and comfort his best friend then Ronin stopped crying for a second and notice the radio was broken and the camp was destroyed and suddenly Reberto pounces on Blu and calls him a traitor.

Doris: What are you doing?

Ronin: Listen, you don't understand.

Reberto: What don't I understand? Siding with humans?

Ronin: Um hello what do you think you've siding with all day? A human! Me! I'm part human.

Blu: Yeah! And beside what do even know about humans anyway?

Reberto: Oh, I know everything. They lure you in, they trap you. They destroy your mind!

Then he shows Blu, Ronin and Doris his ring on his leg that says "P❤️LLY" on it.

Reberto: Polly want a cracker? Polly want a cracker? No! Enough crackers! [turning to Ronin and gives him a cuddle] I hate crackers.

Ronin: There, there it's gonna okay Reberto.

Suddenly a truck was coming at Ronin, Doris, Blu and Reberto, Reberto just froze screaming "It's them, it's them, IT'S THEM!!!" When Doris pulls Reberto out of the way everything was safe.

Doris: Is everyone okay?

Blu: Yeah.

Ronin: We're fine Mom.

Reberto: Not again! Not again! No more crackers!

Before Doris says anything to Reberto, Blu shouts "SNAP OUT OF IT" to Reberto slaps him.

Ronin: Look, we've got one chance to stop my uncle from destroying everything and everyone I love, okay? Me and Blu have to find our friends. You fly back warn the others. You got it?

Reberto: Yeah, I got it.

While Reberto was flying back to the tribe he was still going on and screaming humans Doris thinks it's too dangerous for him.

Doris: Ronin I... I can't let you do this. What that monster hurts you? I won't let you sacrifice yourself like that.

Ronin:  And I won't let him and his crew destroy our home. I didn't give up on finding you, I'm not giving up on our beloved jungle.

Blu: You're son's right Doris, and don't worry Ronin is with me after all I am is best friend.

Doris: I won't agree with that you two are close. Alright then but be careful sweety.

Ronin: I will Mom.

Doris heads back to the colony and both Ronin and Blu were flying to the search of Linda and Tulio.