Chapter 15: Zebra-bro

<3 person pov>

"And this is my house" Killua looked kinda proud of being rich ofc "y-you're a z-zoldyck!?" Y/n backed away

"Oh I guess I never told y-" Killua took her backing up to heart but she didn't back up because she was scared but because she was surprised "NO WONDER YOUR SO COOL AND COCKY!" Y/n hugged Killua

"Omg your family is literally the most deadly families on this earth." Y/n smiled "ok now go do what you need to do I will wait here for you."

Killua made up his mind that he was staying with y/n but he need to get it through his dad head so he won't try to Kill anyone of his friends.

"Ok I will be back" Killua went up to the big doors and like is was nothing he open 3 doors. "Bye y/nnn"

"Bye..." y/n was so confused but just giggling. "That kid is full of surprises.."

<y/n pov>

I looked around and in the corner was a tiny house for a security guard. I walked over to talk to him and also because I lost my lighter.

It took me and Killua 3 days to get here.

'So I wonder how long he will take hopefully gon is ok...'

<3 person pov>

"So how do you know young master Killua?" Zebro the security guard of the zoldyck's

'sooo cool I'm have a cigarette and tea with the zoldyck's security guard! I mean for a normal person this would be scary but I'm not normal' y/n was too into her thoughts

"Umm excuse miss-" y/n snap out of her thoughts "y-y/n, sorry I just I'm really into famous family's I think they are interesting. Anyways what was your question?"

"It's quite alright, how do you know young master?" Zebro sweat dropped

"Oh the Hunter exam he is my younger brother's best friend" y/n smiled as she put the cigarette on her lips.

"Smoking at such a young age? Won't your parents be mad?" Zebro shook his head.

"Oh well my parents let me when I was younger" y/n giggled. Zebro was shocked by your calm response.

"I'm so sorry!" He bow down "don't be silly! it's ok, my dad is the one that left me my mom die when she gave birth to my brother" y/n blows out the smoke.

"Oh looks like here come the tourist. Excuses me." And with that zebro was gone

'huh!? A tourist attraction? HOW COME I NEVER KNEW...oh well at least I'm here now! SO COOL' y/n fangirl came to a quick end when some punks wanted to fuck with our boy Zebro.

"Give us the key old man." One of the pucks demanded. "Let calm down"

"Give us the key" they weren't going to ask again and Zebro knew that so he gave in.

Zebro open the then closed it. "Mike please don't tell anyone about this"

"Who is Mike Zebra-bro" y/n lean against the door "just the pet the zoldycks have." Zebro answered with a kind smile