New Recruits

At Void Knight's hideout, birds cawed out. Inside, Void Knight was digging through a pile of rubbish, looking for something he can use. "I found us a friend." said Mucus, teleporting in with someone.

"I'm Draknarok!" he said, introducing himself to his new boss.

"Quiet!" ordered Void Knight. "I'm about to finish my robotic masterpiece. There!"

He then plugs in the final power cord and turns on the power. Electricity surges towards Void Knight's creation. "Rise Boomtower!" commanded Void Knight. Boomtower groans as he sits up.

"Ow." he calmly said, hitting a light shade.

"Well, he's not smart, but is he tough?" asked Mucus, hitting his shoulder.

"You tell me." said Boomtower, knocking her back.

"Yep, very tough." Mucus said.

"Boomtower's deadly. But he needs one final piece." said Void Knight. "The Nephrite Orb. A mystical gemstone that enhances power. Once its installed in your chest, you'll be invincible. Beast, steal the orb from the Pine Ridge museum."

"My name is Draknarok." said Draknarok.

"Quiet! The orb's for me." said Boomtower, then turns to Void Knight. "I'll steal it."

"Whoo! Can I come too?" asked Mucus.

"If you behave." Void Knight tells her. "Now, I want no mistakes. Here's the plan."

At Buzzblast, Amelia, Ollie and Grace bring Zayto inside for an interview. "Uh, are you sure I should interview for this reporter job?" Zayto asked. "I really only have experience fighting monsters."

"Call that tackling tough tasks." said Amelia.

"And piloting a giant Zord." he added.

"You have a flashy style." said Amelia.

"And taking care of Sporix Beasts." Zayto finally said.

"And, um, you recycle." said Amelia. "See?"

"Just whatever you do, don't mention to Jane that...." said Grace and lowered her voice. "don't tell her that you're over 65 million years old. She'll want to know how you look so young to be that age."

"Exactly what Grace said." Amelia said in agreement.

"Ok. Gotcha." said Zayto. "Cool, Cool, Coolio."

"I don't know where you learned that, but your interview's this way." said Amelia.

"You sounded like someone who was from the late 70's and early 80's." said Grace.

"Do not tell them I taught you that." Ollie said to Zayto as the twins walked up the stairs.

Once upstairs, Ollie, Amelia and Grace waited for Zayto as a boy outside of Jane's office play the harmonica. "Uh, cool harmonica." said Amelia as Grace nodded.

"Catchy tune." they both said.

"Hey, are you going for the reporter job?" asked Ollie.

"Yeah, Jane told me to wait." he said. "I'm trying to earn money so I can buy a keytar. Like, a keyboard that you can play as a guitar. Well, they're not cheap, so fingers crossed."

"We know what a keytar is." said Grace. "But I'm curious to know: why do you want to buy one if they're not exactly cheap?"

Before he could answer, Jane opens the door and walks Zayto out. "Thanks for coming in. Zayto, Javi." said Jane. "As a final test, I'm giving you each an assignment. Whoever does a better gets the job. Cool?"