5 ✧ Tied

"Sometimes, We Do Bad Things For The People We Love. It Doesn't Mean It's Right; It Means Love Is More Important."

The two women stared at each other. One had a calm expression, the other was confused, perhaps even furious.

"Why. Am. I. Here." The red head quickly realised her situation "Scratch that question Kafka, where is the express crew and what have you done with them?"

Kafka got up and walked towards the red head "Nice to see you too Himeko." She freed one of Himeko's hands and held it softly, then placing it by her cheek, taking in the moment "I missed you"

"Answer my question Kafka"

"Relax" she backed away, still holding her hand "They're safe. Unless you have any little friends of yours in that ice cold planet"

"What do you mean by that? Get to the point you're so frustrating this is why we can never work out!"

There was a short silence.

"I've taken in a rather rare gem. Her name is Y/n. I'm sure you've heard of her." Kafka smirked seeing the shocked look on her beloveds face. "She has an incredible amount of resentment towards Belobog"

"And?..."

"She plans to destroy it of course" Kafka said amused, however, Himeko panicked and smack her hand away "Fiesty. I've always loved that about you darling"

"I don't even know why I'm getting mad. There is no way she has the power to do that." Himeko scoffed.

She expected a saracastic answer or some cocky reply from Kafka, but she was stunned when she looked up and saw Kafka with her arms crossed - looking at her with a dead serious expression on her face.

"I'm afraid if she keeps growing at this speed, she may be stronger than that grandpa on the express" Kafka stood up, walking behind Himeko, tying her hands to the chair again "Not only that, my partner in crime, my dear Bladie, seems to be fond of her. And that in itself is dangerous"

Himeko didn't speak.

"Well you see my love. Bladie has no will to live, he wants to die, he craves death." She bent down from behind Himeko, placing her arms around her and her head in Himeko's shoulder "but if y/n becomes his will to live."

She got up and stood in front of her.

"Nothing will stop him."

"You clearly underestimate us" Himeko spat "They will save belobog, and everyone in it. Your underling won't do shit"

"You're so cute when you're angry" Kafka smiled "How about we make a bet hm?"

She kneeled in front of her and placed her arms on her legs , comfortably resting there. "No matter how long it takes, if my little gem destroys Belobog, you will become my girlfriend, you will be by my side always. If your little friends save that planet, you're free to go!"

"Really?"

"No"

Kafka couldn't help but laugh at Himeko's expression. "I don't care for that planet. You will be by my side regardless."

"I hate you Kafka"

"You will learn to love me."