𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

Start from the beginning

"Haha." Caleb rolls his eyes walking past me, I smile following after him.

"Natalia." My Mom calls.

"I'm here, Mom, relax." I sigh and she glances to me, my eyes widen as I look away quickly.

"That girl will be the death of me." Mom speaks up and Diana laughs as well as Beck as they sit at the counter. Carson, Anna, Lilah, Ellie and Camilla all go to the table sitting down where my Mom of course set out more sandwiches.

"How's the wedding planning going, Nat?" Anna asks from the table and Carson glances to me, my Mom pushes a plate closer to me and I ignore it going to the fridge.

"It's going, we have all the big things done except the cake. We need to get the marriage license and our rings and we should be almost finished then." I speak while grabbing a bottle of water.

"Your dress is beautiful, Diana. It really suits you, maybe Natalie will finally show some emotion at this wedding." Camilla speaks up, Ellie laughs beside her and I roll my eyes. We both went and got our outfits for the wedding last week on Diana's birthday, she begged me to go with my Mom and Tatum then come home and relax. I wanted to take her out for dinner but settled for buying her too many flowers and her favourite snacks. She also wanted no gifts but of course me being me, I spoiled her some way.

"I haven't seen your dress, show me." My Mom says to Diana who gets her phone out, walking around the counter to my Mom quickly. I haven't been allowed see this dress but from what I've heard she looks like a Disney princess.

I walk closer as Diana shows my Mom who smiles before looking to her, Diana glances to me, moving her phone to her chest.

"Back away." Diana warns and I step away with a sigh. I hear Ellie gasping a little.

"She listened." Camilla whispers and I roll my eyes.

"My my, you are the boss of this house, aren't you?" My Mom asks Diana, I scoff as Diana smiles.

"Her attitude doesn't work on me." Diana says, very proudly. She's not wrong either.

"It worked on Olivia." Ellie chimes in and I rub my hand over my face. Of course, the mention of the ex wife.

"God...Oh, Diana, I forgot to send you those photos I found at Moms place of Natalie when she was a baby. I messaged you about them." Camilla says as Diana puts her phone away, my Mom again, moves the plate closer to me. I sigh picking up a sandwich.

"Why are you two messaging?" I question before taking a small bite of the sandwich.

"They're planning to sleep together on your wedding, obviously?" Ellie speaks up and I put the sandwich down as I look at Ellie.

"Do you want a smack on the back of that big head of yours?" I question and I'm the one who receives it instead, I move my hand quickly to the back of my head.

"Do not hurt your sister, you are older you should know better." My Mom says and Camilla, Ellie and Carson begin laughing. Lilah does too and I bite my tongue.

"Gilipollas." I mumble as my Mom walks to the sink and they laugh again, I smile a little and Diana looks confused.

"What the hell is a gilipollas?" Diana tilts her head at me, my Mom looks to me quickly.

"Natalia."

"It was Ellie." I laugh running back outside quickly as I hear my Mom giving out to her.

-Diana's POV-

"What if there's crabs!" I jump back as Lili pulls my arm.