Elsa eyes widened in shock, not expecting that answer. She barely registered her telling him that she had to go back to the servants quarters. She just watched him wave goodbye and leave.

---------------------

A few years have passed, and once again, Anna ran up to Elsa door and knocked on it.

Anna: "Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride or bikes around the halls?"

Anna stood on her bike, as it rolled through the halls and down a flight of stairs. She landed in the arms of a suit of armor.

Anna: "I think some company is overdue."

Anna: "I've stared talking to the pictures on the wall."

Anna ran into a room full of paintings and flopped onto a bench underneath one.

Anna: "Hang in there Joan."

Anna: "It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms. Just watching the hours tick by..."

Anna laid on the floor underneath a clock and watched it tick, kicking the sound with her mouth.

---------------------

Elsa paces back in forth in her room, the anxiety clear on her face.

"I'm scared. It's getting stronger!" She panicked.

Behind her, a corner of her room was covered in ice, and her parents were in the room, trying to get her to calm down.

"Being upset only makes it worse. Calm down." The King said, going to step near her.

Elsa jerked back from her touch. "No! Don't touch me! Please, I don't want to hurt you."

---------------------

A few more years have passed, and Elsa and Anna were now teenagers.

Anna skipped through the halls, pausing at Elsa door, debating on wether or not to knock. She sighed and continued walking.

Anna ran into her parents room, as they were packing for a trip, and embraced them both. "See you in two weeks."

Her parents both smiled and hugged her back tightly.

The King and Queen descended the stairs that lead to the main foyer of the castle. Their luggage was brought down by the other people who agreed to accompany them on the trip.

Elsa bowed to her parents and looked up at them worriedly. "Do you have to go?"

"You'll be fine, Elsa. If you need anything, you can always trust Hiccup and his father to help you." The King reassured her.

"Take care for my daughter, okay?" The Queen asked.

"We will, Your Majesties." Dad Hiccup said.

---------------------

The King and Queen boarded the boat, none of them realizing that his would be the last voyage they would ever take.

Two servants placed a sheer black cloth over a portrait of the King and Queen, and bowed their heads in mourning.

Anna, Mana, Hiccup, Mom Hikaru and Dad Hiccup stood outside in a graveyard, dressed in black and squeezing each others hands for comfort as a priest gave a speech by the graves of Elsa parents.

---------------------

Anna, Mana, Hiccup, Mom Hikaru and Dad Hiccup walked down the halls, their gaze directed to the floor as they stopped by Elsa door.

Anna approached the door, and hesitated, looking back at Mana and Hiccup who nodded encouragingly while Mom Hikaru and Dad Hiccup just standing on the wall.