« 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 »

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS DEMON QUEEN :)

On December 28, Kie Kamado gave birth to one of the prettiest
girls in KNY, and she named her Nezuko Kamado!

AND HERE ARE TEN RANDOM HEADCANONS!!!

some might be stated already.

- despises Zenitsu simply because he gets to spend more time with you than she can.

- she loves physical touch and will do anything to get.

- she always tries her best, and even when she fails she knows she'll get some affection from you from trying her best.

- she likes literature, so you're always reading to her. Whether it be poems, books, or random quotes she'll enjoy them simply because they're being said in your voice.

- she gives you tons and tons and TONS of gifts and flowers because she likes the way your body heat raises and the way your eyes light up.

- She is a very grabby person and loves clinging onto your back, arms, legs, or chest(you're holding her).

- whenever she's sleeping, she'll want you to hold her like a baby and she'll sleep like one too.

- when she conquered the sun she instantly thought of the amount of kisses she'll give and receive.

- during the Hashira Training Arc, NEZUKO had followed you around the few days she was awake before receiving the medication to make her human.

- after the final fight(if you're alive), she settled down with you and adopted(or she gave birth to) twins. A boy and a girl. You two named them after flowers.

If you died during the final fight, she cried really hard and wouldn't eat, sleep, or just not take care of herself despite Tanjiro telling her to. She wouldn't leave your grave(she and the others made it if you ended up like Shinobu or Muichiro) from dawn till dusk. She found it hard to ever love again, but eventually fell in love with Zenitsu (as canon) because they both had loved you genuinely and bonded over that(and promised that they would both love you if they were reborn.)

AND HERE ARE SOME PICTURES I HAVE OF MY LOVE