« 04.5 »

- hoy they show affection pt2

▪❦✦✠✦❦▪

Gyuutaro

Since he has a little sister, Gyuutaro gives head pats(canon bc I said so). Instead of like just patting your head, he ruffles your hair too. Unless its in a slick back sorta style than he'll just give head pats.

Akaza

He gives gifts. Tell me this man is a natural gift giver. He gives anything that reminds him of you. Hairpins, bracelets, necklaces, Kimonos, western dresses, EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING.

Douma

Uh... This man is very blunt with his affection. Kisses, hugs, cuddles, anything. He particularly likes to feel you up for absolutely no damn reason, and he loves blabbing about how much he 'loves' you.

Kokoshibo

From the slight memories with Haruhime(is that her name?), he gives gifts occasionally. Maybe head pats too... Or like words of affirmation simply because he always wants you to feel your best(liar, its his inferiority complex with sun child(he doesn't want you to feel how he feels)).

Muzan

Bro is rich. He could buy you anything he'd think you'll like. But he'd focus more on words of affirmation. For gifts, he gives you things a seamstress would need because he wants you to focus on what you like doing most(being a seamstress is just for the book, you can be whatever you'd like and switch it out!)

Michikatsu

Words of affirmation. Although he doesn't like to talk much, he'd talk to you a lot and express how highly he thinks of you. Even though he likes you, he can't help but think that a guy like him isn't worthy(he isn't, no one is worthy enough for you ❤)

Yorrichi

Gift giving, duh. This man comes back to your house(he likes to call it his) and showers you with hella gifts. This man could come back looking like Santa.

▪❦✦✠✦❦▪

TADA!!! FINISHED! Next is.... What they like most about you!

Lets pray that I can finish it by the end of the week.

meow - meowlicsous