« 02.5 »

MEETING AGAIN / FIRST IMPRESSIONS!!!

YOU'RE LUCKY THEY SPARED YOU SOME TIME!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Gyuutaro

He visited you again, thought he keeps self loathing, and talking shit about himself while complementing you.

Gyuutaro; "Huh? That sick girl with a pretty completion? Nice hair? Smells good?" I think he's getting side tracked...

Akaza

He visited you. For like a second, he couldn't take being in close proximity to you and left.

Akaza; "... Why the hell would you like to know that?" Sm1 make him answer the damn question!

You; "He's nice. Although for a demon, he sure is nervous all the time!"

Akaza; "She's rice, pretty, and humble. Ngtfoomf. >:(" He realized you meant no harm, so he out it in the simplest way possible!

Douma

He likes you. He verbally(sometimes physically) shows it. Like... Literally.

Douma; [Name]-san? Why she's just an angel! A beautiful deity!" he smiles while doing that crazed expression while he puts his hand on his face. You know what I mean.

You; "Douma-san? He's um... Interesting...?" We can see him kicking his feet and giggling.

Kokoshibo

I don't think k he likes you very much...

Reader; "Uh, you gonna answer? *gulp* Sir?"

Kokoshibo; "... Leave...." And it's our cue to leave! Adios!

You; "Oh him? He's real quiet. Wish he'd talk more!"

Michikatsu

You and him don't talk much. But when you do, all he does is listen bc he likes your voice. He also speaks real soft because he doesn't know how to act around you.

Michikatsu; "[Name]. I like her, she is my wife after all." He questions where you even got the Mic and camera from.

You; "Michikatsu-san? He's very nice, and he treats me well." WE LOVE THIS TYPE OF MEN👱👱👱 (rawr).

Muzan

WAKEY WAKEY... C'MON, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP...👱

But seriously, he comes back for his suit and he's so fucking impressed. Like the best shit he's ever seen.

Muzan; "The seamstress? A very clever woman she is. Now out of my sight, human." Who tf is this bitch growling at?

Yorrichi

OUR POOKIE!!!

He visits you again, but this time he stays the night(in separate beds sadly). When I tell you this man doesn't know he is head over heels for you, like he is. He can feel his heart spell out the words; "DOKI DOKI!!!".

Yorrichi; " [Name]? Uh... She's very kind..." Thats all he has to say. Believe me, he doesn't like to speak his thoughts like AT ALL.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Guys, smh. I wish I could write a story but I suck at that shit.
I'm writing a GiyuuXReader one shot. Hope it turns out well.