jake clenched his fists, walking out of the house and getting into his car. he drove away, feeling like the nightmare he was living was only growing bigger and bigger.

---

jake took heeseung's hand, intertwining their fingers. they both walked towards the parking lot surrounded by a comfortable silence.

jake drove fast towards a bar. the place looked luxurious, as if it was reserved for only very important people.

the security bowed after seeing jake, letting them both enter.

heeseung looked at jake, questioning the interaction. as if jake read his mind, he turned towards heeseung. "my dad owns this place."

heeseung nodded, impressed by what he was seeing.

the bar was a haven of opulence and sophistication, where every detail reflected the exquisite taste of its patron. the walls were adorned with paintings by famous artists, the floor was covered with persian rugs, and the ceiling was illuminated by crystal chandeliers. the furniture made of leather, velvet, and mahogany gave it a nice touch.

"let's just have fun." jake said, sitting at one of the tables.

---

heeseung found himself taking his sixth shot, while jake was murmuring something next to him.

"i... i'm selling? no. i'm telling. i'm telling you, heeseung." jake stuttered. he laid his head on the table, still holding the shot glass in his right hand.

"telling me what?" heeseung asked, trying to regain his composure.

suddenly jake screamed, "she's a fucking psycho!"

heeseung rolled his eyes. "stop talking about girls when you're with meeee..." he cried.

jake stood up and then quickly sat back down when he realised that he didn't have any balance. "it's better if i sit here..." he muttered.

heeseung frowned, looking at jake. "hey, i'm sitting down... are you perhaps... copying me?"

jake smirked. "you're my role model."

heeseung blushed, giggling and looking away. "stop!"

jake cupped heeseung's cheek, turning the latter's face towards him. the move made heeseung almost completely sober up. jake's hand was soft, sending a familiar warmth through heeseung's body.

jake got closer, their faces inches apart. "... you're so beautiful," he said softly.

"you better not say that just because you're drunk."

jake shifted his gaze from heeseung's eyes to his lips. "i'm not... i miss you, heeseung."

the latter gulped. "i miss you too."

"and what's there to do about that?" jake asked, and heeseung thought that he melted right away, hearing jake's seductive tone.