*Bonus chapter*

Bonus:

Yunho:

It happened during the orientation day. I was sort of lost, on my way to the meetup point for the first years. I wandered around the empty hallway of what I thought was the building of my department. But as I wandered around the building, I noticed a few posters telling me I was in the music department building. And the worst part was that, there was no one in the hallway, so I couldn't even ask for help. Or so I thought until I saw him. There, was a short, artsy-looking guy, standing by one of the information boards. He was taking pictures of the second year's hall lists. I felt a little embarrassed to ask him for directions, but I was lost and swallowed by pride. I went to him and tapped on his shoulder. The boy turned my way, taking off his headphones. He was looking at me in confusion.

"Excuse me, where's the nursing department?" I asked him.

"The kindergarten teachers? They are two blocks down from here," he spoke in a soft, shooting way. Then he looked at his watch. "You are running late. Will you find it on time?"

"I don't think so," I responded.

"Follow me," he then said and walked towards the door.

The sunbae offered to lead me to my building, showing me the shortcuts on the way there. I followed him shortly behind him. For someone that short, he was surprisingly fast. On our way there, we spoke some to break the awkward silence between us. I learned that he was my sunbae by one year. And that he studied to become a music producer. His name was Kim Hongjoong. That guy was nice to talk to. Hongjoong was kind and funny. But our time together was short. I wanted to show my gratitude towards sunbae. So when he was about to leave, I asked him for his contact information.

Later that day, as I went to my boyfriend's place, I told Mingi about my experience. At first, my boyfriend got a little jealous. But I calmed managed to calm him down. Then we agreed that I should text sunbae. And I did. I asked Hongjoong sunbae out for a coffee. After all, I wanted to thank him for helping me out. At first, he left me on seen. Then he tried to refuse. But I persisted. And we scheduled a meeting for the next day before our lectures.

Since that one night, we stayed friends. To me, Hongjoong was a good friend, who would always be there for me. I trusted him as much as I trusted my beloved boyfriend. Hongjoong and I could always share, support and help each other. That was Hongjoong to me. My brother.

Wooyoung:

I lost Yeosang! Goddamn it! I lost my best friend in a fully unknown place. And I couldn't even call him. Every time I tried to do so, I was met with a voicemail, telling me he was disconnected. I was panicking.

I spend the past thirty minutes looking around and asking people if they have seen my best friend. But there was no success. My best friend was nowhere to be seen. No one could help me. Yeosang was gone. I was screwed and about to give up when someone came to me. He was an older guy I've seen in our department. But I didn't even know his name or what major he was.

"Are you Jung Wooyoung?" he asked me.

"Yes," I responded in confusion.

"I heard that you are looking for your friend. Is he about that tall, shy, with a birthmark on his face?" the sunbae asked, describing my best friend.

"Yeah, that's Yeosang!"

"Your friend is on the rooftop. He's eating chicken there," the sunbae spoke, turning to leave.

After hearing that, I regained my hope, and in the rush, I grabbed Sunbae's hand. We rushed towards the rooftop, dragging sunbae with me as a handbag. He didn't complain. Instead, he followed me. So we went to collect my best friend. Afterwards, I planned to thank sunbae for helping me out.