Final bonus part (still for mature readers, only 18+)

After a week, the feeding tubes were fitted in and were active, and the two lovers were enjoying themselves while drinking the fattening fluids, gaining a pound for every litre they drank.

They had to have more strength serum because one dose wasn't enough to help them stand and walk due to their ever increasing weight. Hazel was now 1288 pounds, and to think that she used to be a petite, skinny 110 pound girl, (she got 12 times heavier) and Violet was now 1426 pounds, and she used to be 130 pounds (she was 11 times lighter then), they were both so happy with their bodies and their progress. The 8 maids they had no longer wanted paying in money, they just wanted to feed the two blobs of fat that they loved, as well as make out with them regularly.

As they were having one of their routine sex sessions, they all noticed that most of the floor was covered in creamy, white cum, from the sex they were all having. They soon had a drain put outside the door in case any cum got outside, and had it filtered back in the room.The 10 women wanted to cover the floor with the delicious, creamy, cum that made them all extremely lustrous and horny. So they sucked on hazel and violet's massive titties and even started licking their huge, blubbery asses, to get as much cum covering as much of the floor as they could.

They even bought 10 cum extracting devices, which made them all the more horny, at this point, the only things in the house was the stove, fridge, beds and door. At night, in their massive bed, they had no cover, as the maids used hazel and violet's mass of soft, warm, fatty limbs as their blankets. The only time there was ever any daylight was when food was being collected from the front door, otherwise it would be the lights in the house. When they all woke up, they would make out, eat and drink, make out more and then the maids would make out with each other while the two former women, now walking blobs of lard and cum, kissed, cummed, jiggled and groped at each other's tits and asses, consumed by lust and fat, moaning as they went, every once in a while, some one would wet themselves with arousement, but they didn't care, the cum that was everywhere had a stronger and nicer smell.

This is the end of this story, and I will give you the age and weight of each character down there⬇️

Violet: 23, 1426 lbs and gaining
Hazel: 22, 1288 lbs and gaining
Janice (first maid): 28, 185 lbs
Second maid: 25, 157 lbs
Third maid: 21, 148 lbs
Fourth maid: 19, 176 lbs
Fifth maid: 24, 166 lbs
Sixth maid: 27, 170 lbs
Seventh maid: 20, 150 lbs
Eighth maid: 26, 171 lbs